Have you tried Facebook Ads?

ulterios

There seem to be varying articles around the web about how well Facebook ads work for marketing. So I am curious as to if any of our members have tried Facebook ads and how well they performed when you did use them.

I am interested in all information and experiences, good or bad.

ulterios

you can say specifically a problem which you are interested, we will discuss it
There are no problems. I am just wanting people who have used Facebook ads to post what their experiences with using Facebook ads are and if they worked well for them or not.

Maria Marketing

I spoke to someone several days ago that said they make a lot of money by using Facebook ads. He said he would send me more information on how he does it when he gets back from out of town. When I get the information I will share it with the other members.

Storm

I am going to be trying out Facebook advertising soon since I received a free advertising coupon so I will let you know how well they work out. I am wondering if the results are the same as for actual paying customers though. If it does well then I will pay for advertising with them.

Marketing Masala

Yes I have tried facebook ads. It helps in driving targeted and good quality traffic. You can segregate the audience who sees you by demographics, their interests and likes, their gender, their age limit and many more parameters. facebook marketing proves to be helpful in case of B2C businesses when your targeted audience are regular people.

Scott C Baxter

I am looking for more information on this as well as I have heard varying degrees of success from different people. One thing to consider is that people are on Facebook to socialize first, and buy products, sign up for emails, etc.... last. This is the biggest difference using a PPC program such as Adwords over FB as people you can specificaly target your audience which is especially helpful if you are selling a product.

I've been considering trying out FB ads myself, but am still doing my research on this.

Dean

One thing to consider is that people are on Facebook to socialize first, and buy products, sign up for emails, etc.... last.
Good point Scott and one that I don't think that people are thinking about. When people are using Google they are looking for something and with Facebook and the other social media websites they are usually just there to socialize.

I always prefer to have my advertisements on the search engine websites or sites that are in the niche I am targeting.

Cheers, Dean.

Scott C Baxter

I would have to say that FB does come with a great deal of success as I am sure that many IM'ers can attest to. This is a great platform to create branding which is great for start-ups which would never get noticed, or would normally take a great deal of time if they were relying solely on Google and the rest. Aside from branding, I have little experience with FB ads, but have had a great deal of success with Adwords....