Do you Market Affiliate Web Hosting Services?

Do you Market Affiliate Web Hosting Services?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Not yet

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Never will

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Smith-K

I remember Webhosting.uk.com used to offer recurring payments long way back for selling their hosting services. Also, there were like only 3-4 hosting companies offering recurring commissions on a monthly basis. You will hardly find any web hosting related affiliate program these days that pay affiliates on a recurring basis. Also, most of the companies pay on a net-30 basis which is too long if you ask me!

Michael

I have been considering marketing web hosting services based on the fees they pay you for sales. I see web hosting ads everywhere so I have to assume they are one of the more popular things to market.

I don't know if the market is overly saturated or not though but since everyone wants their own website I am sure there is enough customers to go around.

ulterios

I remember Webhosting.uk.com used to offer recurring payments long way back for selling their hosting services. Also, there were like only 3-4 hosting companies offering recurring commissions on a monthly basis. You will hardly find any web hosting related affiliate program these days that pay affiliates on a recurring basis. Also, most of the companies pay on a net-30 basis which is too long if you ask me!
Yes, recurring payments for affiliate is rare. Is that something that you guys still offer?

I have been considering marketing web hosting services based on the fees they pay you for sales. I see web hosting ads everywhere so I have to assume they are one of the more popular things to market.

I don't know if the market is overly saturated or not though but since everyone wants their own website I am sure there is enough customers to go around.
Most everything that you can find to market these days is quite competitive but that doesn't mean that you can't do well with marketing those things. You just have to find the right places and ways to market them.

Like you said, everyone wants their own site these days. Why not be the one to sell them hosting? ;)

Michael

Most everything that you can find to market these days is quite competitive but that doesn't mean that you can't do well with marketing those things. You just have to find the right places and ways to market them.
That's true. Me being pretty new to a lot of the marketing methods does put limits on what I can do for now.