Can you use Facebook Ads for Clickbank products?

Catherine1

I have seen that Clickbank has some good commission rates and was looking at marketing some of them. I was thinking about using Facebook Ads but I didn't know if that's allowed and I can't find any information on it.

vishwa

I have seen that Clickbank has some good commission rates and was looking at marketing some of them. I was thinking about using Facebook Ads but I didn't know if that's allowed and I can't find any information on it.

Never promote Clickbank links with Facebook ads. They will probably suspend your account. Facebook doesn't allow you to use affiliate links with their ads. Better if you create a landing page or squeeze page to redirect your users to the product or offer. Hope it will help you.

Storm

Never promote Clickbank links with Facebook ads. They will probably suspend your account. Facebook doesn't allow you to use affiliate links with their ads. Better if you create a landing page or squeeze page to redirect your users to the product or offer. Hope it will help you.
I was wanting to know about this myself but for shareasale affiliate products so know I know that you can't do that then that will help. Thank you for the useful information! :D

Catherine1

So I can use Facebook ads to send people to a landing page that has Clickbank products on it and that will not get me suspended?

Dean

You sure don't want to use Facebook ads for affiliate links or other links that are a violation of their guidelines. You should create come landing pages and direct your advertising to them where people can see your affiliate offers there.