Can you use Facebook Ads for Clickbank products?

Discussion in 'Ad Networks (CPM/CPL, Display, SEM)' started by Catherine1, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Catherine1

Catherine1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I have seen that Clickbank has some good commission rates and was looking at marketing some of them. I was thinking about using Facebook Ads but I didn't know if that's allowed and I can't find any information on it.

2. vishwa

vishwa Active Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0 / -0
    Never promote Clickbank links with Facebook ads. They will probably suspend your account. Facebook doesn't allow you to use affiliate links with their ads. Better if you create a landing page or squeeze page to redirect your users to the product or offer. Hope it will help you.

3. Storm

Storm Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I was wanting to know about this myself but for shareasale affiliate products so know I know that you can't do that then that will help. Thank you for the useful information! :D

4. Catherine1

Catherine1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    So I can use Facebook ads to send people to a landing page that has Clickbank products on it and that will not get me suspended?

5. Maria Marketing

Maria Marketing Active Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    It might be better to use Google Adwords or Bing advertising to promote Clickbank products.

6. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    You sure don't want to use Facebook ads for affiliate links or other links that are a violation of their guidelines. You should create come landing pages and direct your advertising to them where people can see your affiliate offers there.