Which Wordpress cache plugin is the best?

vishwa

If cloudflare makes your blog faster then wouldn't it be even faster if you used a cache plugin with cloudflare? That way you have 2 things that can make your blog faster.
Look What the cache plugin can do with your site, the same thing will be done through cloudflare. So, when the two different tools do the same thing then we must have to choose one and I would go with cloudflare.

Maria Marketing

Look What the cache plugin can do with your site, the same thing will be done through cloudflare. So, when the two different tools do the same thing then we must have to choose one and I would go with cloudflare.
If I use cloudflare then I don't need a cache plugin for my blog?

ulterios

Out of all I tried the WP Rocket cache plugin is the best one. I have done a lot of trials of different cache plugins on most of the major speed testing sites and this one is consistently the fastest.

The only downside is that it's a paid plugin but if you are looking to have the fastest site possible then this is the one for you. ;)

Maria Marketing

Out of all I tried the WP Rocket cache plugin is the best one. I have done a lot of trials of different cache plugins on most of the major speed testing sites and this one is consistently the fastest.

The only downside is that it's a paid plugin but if you are looking to have the fastest site possible then this is the one for you. ;)
I connected my blog to Cloudflare and it only made a small improvement in speed. Will this plugin work with Cloudflare together or do I have to disconnect it from Cloudflare?

ulterios

I connected my blog to Cloudflare and it only made a small improvement in speed. Will this plugin work with Cloudflare together or do I have to disconnect it from Cloudflare?
No you don't have to disconnect from CloudFlare, they will both work together. I have used both on sites of mine before without any issues.

JohnQ

WP Super Cache was the one that I saw most people talking about a while back but I have not been doing any reading on it lately so I don't know for sure if it's still good. Matt Cutts the guy that used to work for Google was using it so it must be a good choice.

Traveler

Here is the link to the plugin's information page on the Wordpress site:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/comet-cache/

They have a Free and Paid/Pro version but I think the free one will be all that's needed. I have tried both versions and there was nothing noticeable as far as performance or speed differences between the 2 versions.
I just saw that 1 in the wordpress site when I was looking at some plugins. I have not heard of it before so I did not know if I should try it or not.

I have been trying to make my blog load faster and wanted to try a different cache plugin and found this 1 and some other but they were lower rated so I didn't think about using those.

Dean

I just saw that 1 in the wordpress site when I was looking at some plugins. I have not heard of it before so I did not know if I should try it or not.

I have been trying to make my blog load faster and wanted to try a different cache plugin and found this 1 and some other but they were lower rated so I didn't think about using those.
I have tried many different cache plugins for Wordpress sites and Comet Cache is the fastest free cache plugin that I have tested.

Maria Marketing

WP Super Cache was the one that I saw most people talking about a while back but I have not been doing any reading on it lately so I don't know for sure if it's still good. Matt Cutts the guy that used to work for Google was using it so it must be a good choice.
I don't know who that person is but if someone from Google is using it then it must be a good one to use.

ulterios

It used to be XenCache and it was good then but then they did a lot of changes and updates and re-branded it as Comet Cache and it is even better now.

I have used it on a couple of my WordPress sites and it is almost as fast as WP Rocket, which is a paid cache plugin.

Maria Marketing

It used to be XenCache and it was good then but then they did a lot of changes and updates and re-branded it as Comet Cache and it is even better now.

I have used it on a couple of my WordPress sites and it is almost as fast as WP Rocket, which is a paid cache plugin.
I have downloaded comet cache but have not activated it. I am going to try testing the speed on the speed testing website I have been using to see how much faster it make my blog.

JohnQ

I don't know who that person is but if someone from Google is using it then it must be a good one to use.
He was one of the top people at Google but he left and went somewhere else. I was just reading something on him last night. I don't know exactly all he did but he did something in the search rankings and spam areas.

Maria Marketing

He was one of the top people at Google but he left and went somewhere else. I was just reading something on him last night. I don't know exactly all he did but he did something in the search rankings and spam areas.
If he was using something then he probably knows something that some people don't so it must have been good.