Which social media website do you use the most for marketing?

ZLL

I greatly use facebook as my prary social media platform for advertising and internet marketing. This reaally helps me to gain income and find good client prospects fir my products.

Kania

I'm happy to help Kania. I've been doing a lot of testing for many different things with the social media sites to improve my own efforts. It seems like an endless process sometimes.
I test on them a lot myself but I do not see much change when I do. I know I just need to learn some more about it.

Dean

In high school me and my friends had a task from our teacher in one of the subjects to open a web page, using those providers that were free.They would, in exchange, have their name in a domain.
We specialized in sale of food and used Facebook to promote our page.
Since everybody had Facebook around us and any other social medias were rarely used, picking Facebook at that time was the only best choice.
Nowadays, you can pretty much use any social media, including Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube, among others, and you should reach out to potential clients.
That's cool. Did you actually sell real food or was it just a practice?

I greatly use facebook as my prary social media platform for advertising and internet marketing. This reaally helps me to gain income and find good client prospects fir my products.
What kinds of products do you sell or market?

Dean

I think FB is all the world, but if you only want to sale your product in US/CA/UK, Twitter also good.
Facebook is the social media website that you use the most yourself?

proxmarket

JMO. But I believe the people on Face book are always looking for the 'free' things in life. Free doesn't put money in your pocket, so I use business social media websites to market my products like lead generation, proximity marketing, web site traffic, etc.. Do a search for business social media for instance, LI, IBOtoolbox, Webtalk just to name a few and see how your marketing increases.

Douglas Ruelas

Not just Twitter, the whole social media is loaded with marketing opportunities. From Facebook to Instagram, and LinkedIn, you can make effective promotion with better advertising strategies.