Which social media website do you use the most for marketing?

Raeann Bell

I think Most popular in world social media is Facebook,twitter. but if you choosing it for marketing You have to cover all kind of social media websites. like Scoop it , Tumbler, evernote etc etc.

I always use facebook in marketing, as of now it has given me great results. With the use of facebook the products that i may be selling can be seen easily. For the part of the buyers it's much easier for them because they don't have to go out to find certain products they want, they don't have to ride a bus, a jeep or be under the heat of the sun/rain. It's already there they are only a few clicks away from the product they want so it's a win win game.Facebook is a great tool for marketing because you hvae friends that can see your prouduct and your friends can share it and their friends can see it and the it's a chain reaction many people will see and take interests on your products. Another thing is you can make groupchats or a facebook page to maximize the advertisment of your products.

aleanna0926

I am curious as to which social media website most of you use the most for marketing?

I personally use Twitter the most for my marketing efforts although I do use some of the other top social media websites for my marketing due to it's ease of use and that is is more geared towards marketing from my experience.

This question is for marketing and not just your social media activities in general.

Cheers, Dean.

I think Facebook is the most used and more suitable. Everyone has an access tomFacebool, young and old. It doesn’t limit its audience like other social media platform. It is also most convenient to use. User friendly, especially to those elders.

Dean

I always use facebook in marketing, as of now it has given me great results. With the use of facebook the products that i may be selling can be seen easily. For the part of the buyers it's much easier for them because they don't have to go out to find certain products they want, they don't have to ride a bus, a jeep or be under the heat of the sun/rain. It's already there they are only a few clicks away from the product they want so it's a win win game.Facebook is a great tool for marketing because you hvae friends that can see your prouduct and your friends can share it and their friends can see it and the it's a chain reaction many people will see and take interests on your products. Another thing is you can make groupchats or a facebook page to maximize the advertisment of your products.
I have also been using Facebook a lot more lately out of the different social media networks that I use for my marketing. I used to use Twitter the most but it has not been giving me the results that it used to these days.

I think Facebook is the most used and more suitable. Everyone has an access tomFacebool, young and old. It doesn’t limit its audience like other social media platform. It is also most convenient to use. User friendly, especially to those elders.
Well since Facebook does have the greatest number of users it is usually real good for a lot of different marketing needs as well as other uses. They do have a very wide age group range using their network and that is always good for most businesses and their needs.

Kania

I use facebook the most because of the groups on there. I have been thinking about trying out some other social media websites soon to see if there are good results.

Dean

I use facebook the most because of the groups on there. I have been thinking about trying out some other social media websites soon to see if there are good results.
I used to get better results from using Twitter but lately things have picked up with Facebook and now that one is my top social media platform. I haven't really utilized the Facebook groups but I am hoping to get into utilizing those more soon.

I mostly use facebook for marketing because there are lot of business or marketing group so we do get right people for ads...
Do you only use Facebook or have you tried using some of the other social media platforms?

Kania

I used to get better results from using Twitter but lately things have picked up with Facebook and now that one is my top social media platform. I haven't really utilized the Facebook groups but I am hoping to get into utilizing those more soon.

Do you only use Facebook or have you tried using some of the other social media platforms?
With Twitter I have not had very much success. I think it might be because I was not tweeting as often as most of the other people on there.

JennyJ

I use Facebook the most and that is by far. I get a lot better results for the time I put into it that with other social media websites.

Pinterest is second but that is probably because I am in the fashion and beauty niche.

Dean

With Twitter I have not had very much success. I think it might be because I was not tweeting as often as most of the other people on there.
You don't have to Tweet as much as other people on Twitter. You just want to make good Tweets that draw the attention of people.

I use Facebook the most and that is by far. I get a lot better results for the time I put into it that with other social media websites.

Pinterest is second but that is probably because I am in the fashion and beauty niche.
I have not used Pinterest myself really and that is because I really don't know much about it and I am not in one of the niches that seem to be the best ones to be in and use Pinterest.

Kania

You don't have to Tweet as much as other people on Twitter. You just want to make good Tweets that draw the attention of people.
I have tried many different things and it does not seem like it really makes any change at all. Maybe I just need to see what the popular accounts are doing.

Dean

I have tried many different things and it does not seem like it really makes any change at all. Maybe I just need to see what the popular accounts are doing.
You can try that and see what happens. One thing that can often help is to Tweet things that are popular or are currently trending. That way there may be a bigger chance of people finding your Tweet in searches for those things.

JennyJ

I have not used Pinterest myself really and that is because I really don't know much about it and I am not in one of the niches that seem to be the best ones to be in and use Pinterest.
Actually you might be surprised about the different niches that you will find in Pinterest. It's not just for the ones that it is known for but for just about everything.

Kania

You can try that and see what happens. One thing that can often help is to Tweet things that are popular or are currently trending. That way there may be a bigger chance of people finding your Tweet in searches for those things.
I have been doing that a little but I will try to do it more in the future. Thanks mate.

Dean

I have been doing that a little but I will try to do it more in the future. Thanks mate.
I'm happy to help Kania. I've been doing a lot of testing for many different things with the social media sites to improve my own efforts. It seems like an endless process sometimes.

mharzenas

For me nowadays, The most effective platform in social media field is "Facebook", This Social Media Site now has the biggest number of users world wide plus here in my country most of the online sellers deals with their client via Facebook. I think Facebook can make more sales in terms of social media marketing.

Elizabeth_Page

Facebook is on the top of the list nowadays. By just having a facebook page, you can make great traffic. You can link this to your website and advertise your affiliate programs. All you have to do is to be creative with your post whether it will be a video, article or banner. The introduction and the content should be catchy and with great value.

DenisMNE

In high school me and my friends had a task from our teacher in one of the subjects to open a web page, using those providers that were free.They would, in exchange, have their name in a domain.
We specialized in sale of food and used Facebook to promote our page.
Since everybody had Facebook around us and any other social medias were rarely used, picking Facebook at that time was the only best choice.
Nowadays, you can pretty much use any social media, including Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube, among others, and you should reach out to potential clients.

For me nowadays, The most effective platform in social media field is "Facebook", This Social Media Site now has the biggest number of users world wide plus here in my country most of the online sellers deals with their client via Facebook. I think Facebook can make more sales in terms of social media marketing.
Very true.
Nothing beats the facebook when it comes down reaching potential clients.
Network that has been used 2 billion people should be always taken into an account when doing marketing.
Others can help too, but despite some negative things about it, Facebook is a platform that really can help you out.
Did you ever used it for these purposes ?

Kayel

I use Facebook for so many years now that's why I find it easier to do marketing here. Their app is also easy to navigate. I am also planning to use other social media sites but for now, Facebook is more convenient and applicable to my specific target market.

ion

I'm using Facebook, with that million users and well I think still the best social media site, This Facebook is the best tool to promotes your service or sites. You will get a lot of traffic or visitors from this site.