What do you think of keyword domain extensions?

Marcos

I like the .store domain also. I was thinking about using it if I start an ecommerce website one day. :D
Yes that is a good use for that one. I still like the .com domains better because they have been around so long and everybody knows them.

Ben

I've been looking at some of these since I am wanting to register a new domain for a blog but I just don't know if it's a good idea or not.

I would like a .com but all the names I think of are taken. Even some that I was sure would be available are gone.

ulterios

I've been looking at some of these since I am wanting to register a new domain for a blog but I just don't know if it's a good idea or not.

I would like a .com but all the names I think of are taken. Even some that I was sure would be available are gone.
It can be hard to find a .com to use for a site these days so many people choose other options. If you really want a .com then you might have to get creative and add something to a name or alter the spelling.

That can hurt the resale value of a domain but if you are just using it for a site then it really doesn't matter if you are not planning on selling the domain at some point in the future.

Ben

It can be hard to find a .com to use for a site these days so many people choose other options. If you really want a .com then you might have to get creative and add something to a name or alter the spelling.

That can hurt the resale value of a domain but if you are just using it for a site then it really doesn't matter if you are not planning on selling the domain at some point in the future.
I was thinking about some of the other options besides a .com because I was never planning on selling the domain. I hear you on the whole getting creative thing and that's what I might end up doing.