Is Pinterest good for marketing purposes?

JennyJ

Hey guys, I am wondering if Pinterest is good for marketing purposes? I'm mostly thinking about using it to get people to come to my blog to read my posts and maybe make a little affiliate money.

I just don't see much mentioned about Pinterest and don't know if it's worth the time spent to try to use it for marketing purposes.

Anyone have any helpful input?

Dean

Pinterest isn't mentioned much because most people are more interested in Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and tend to stick with those.

Pinterest can be good for marketing purposes but it usually depends on the niche that you are looking to do your marketing for.

ulterios

Pinterest is good for marketing purposes but it usually work the best for any niche that images and other visuals are more often used.

A niche like cooking, travel, fashion and other similar types of niche areas usually work well with Pinterest.

Storm

I think that as long as you are using lots of images for your website or marketing then Pinterest can be good. People love to see pretty pictures so give them something nice to look at and you will probably do alright.

KeralMTG

I think that all of the social media websites can be good for your marketing purposes if they have people on them that are the type that you are looking for.

It is sure that Pinterest is a very good application for marketing purpose. I think you will be success to fulfil your activity by it. But you should maintain it constantly and try to spread your work to most of the people.

david smith

Search engines are influenced towards social signal and Pinterest can bring traffic that may be the audience of interest. With the increase in the web traffic, it may help produce more sales which are good for the sustaining the business.

Kania

I don't know too much about using Pinterest but they say that if you have real nice images and can get many pins then it can be a good social media website to use.

JennyJ

Pinterest is an effective platform through which you can drive traffic to your blog/website, and it was the better place to showcase all your products/works.
So the best use of Pinterest would be as a way to showcase things?

Search engines are influenced towards social signal and Pinterest can bring traffic that may be the audience of interest. With the increase in the web traffic, it may help produce more sales which are good for the sustaining the business.
does that mean that Pinterest can help my search rankings in Google?

JennyJ

Best bet would be to share visual content and have a product that is more geared towards women. Most of the traffic on Pinterest is female, so health & beauty products should do well.
Most of the content on my blog and the things that I market are marketed towards women. I do health and beauty as well as fashion for women so it might be good for my needs.

JennyJ

I would suggest you to go ahead with using Pinterest for health and beauty products. If you have a budget then you could also give Pinterest ads a try.
I haven't thought about using Pinterest for paid advertising but now that you bring it up I may try it. Thanks