Is internet marketing your work or hobby?

Dean

I look at my internet marketing like it's a part-time job and not a hobby because I take it seriously. Once I make good enough money from it then I might make it a full-time job.
That's good Catherine. Taking your internet marketing seriously can help you achieve greater success doing it. :)

Marcos

Right now I am doing my internet marketing for extra money. One day in the future I might decide to do it for my regular work but I have not decided for sure if I will do that.

Dean

Right now I am doing my internet marketing for extra money. One day in the future I might decide to do it for my regular work but I have not decided for sure if I will do that.
You might start doing so well at it that you might decide to do your internet marketing full time Marcos. Many people start out that way. :)

Catherine1

That's good Catherine. Taking your internet marketing seriously can help you achieve greater success doing it. :)
I always take financial matter seriously because they can have a big impact on your life.

Marcos

You might start doing so well at it that you might decide to do your internet marketing full time Marcos. Many people start out that way. :)
That is similar to how I started out years ago when I was doing it. Maybe it will happen this time also.

Dean

I always take financial matter seriously because they can have a big impact on your life.
That's a good way to take your internet marketing. I have had people say that they are not making serious money with their internet marketing but they are not taking their internet marketing seriously.

They are doing it part-time and not putting the time and effort into it to make good money and they wonder why that is.

If you want to make serious money with your internet marketing then you need to take it seriously and do what it takes to achieve that.

Catherine1

That's a good way to take your internet marketing. I have had people say that they are not making serious money with their internet marketing but they are not taking their internet marketing seriously.

They are doing it part-time and not putting the time and effort into it to make good money and they wonder why that is.

If you want to make serious money with your internet marketing then you need to take it seriously and do what it takes to achieve that.
I have told many people that I do internet marketing and several have said they tried it but did not make enough money at it. When I asked things like the amount of time and effort they put into it most said that they only put an hour or maybe 2 towards it each week. I told them that if they want to make more money then they have to put more time and effort into it.

Dean

I have told many people that I do internet marketing and several have said they tried it but did not make enough money at it. When I asked things like the amount of time and effort they put into it most said that they only put an hour or maybe 2 towards it each week. I told them that if they want to make more money then they have to put more time and effort into it.
I would have told them something like that myself Catherine. The things is that there are so many people out there these days that think that internet marketing is very, very easy to do and to make large amounts of money with little time put into it.

Too many people believe these get rich quick online schemes and then when they don't work they are surprised. Internet marketing takes dedication and putting the work hours in if you want to make a good amount of money with it.

Catherine1

I would have told them something like that myself Catherine. The things is that there are so many people out there these days that think that internet marketing is very, very easy to do and to make large amounts of money with little time put into it.

Too many people believe these get rich quick online schemes and then when they don't work they are surprised. Internet marketing takes dedication and putting the work hours in if you want to make a good amount of money with it.
I have seen the get rich quick schemes all my life but before they were in magazine or on TV. Now I am seeing them everywhere online and there is a lot of hype about them so people start to believe they work for everyone.