Is Facebook the best social media website for affiliates?

sam.hunt0710

Answer for this question is Yes & No both .

Yes , If you know how to target your audience in the specific niche , how not to get your accounts banned or asking for ID verification from facebook , got limited for making posts over groups , doing page likes etc ...

Better trying different Social Media Platforms according to your Niche , you can't promote all niches over Facebook .

squeeze

Facebook is the top dog as far as social media networks go, with more than a billion people using it worldwide. The flow of information surging throughout Facebook every day is a hive of potential that you, as an affiliate marketer, need to tap into to spread awareness of your affiliate site or offers. “Like” marketing is how you do this.

yahm2001

For meI ,yes facebook is the best way for affiliates. Because as you can see its complete, you can post, advertise, sell, chat and many more use. Unlike other social media facebook is a complete package .

Will247

It's going to depend on who you are trying to get in front of and what you are promoting. I would say that in most cases Facebook would be the best but if you are looking for B2B people then Linkedin would be better.

JohnQ

I think Facebook will be the best choice because there are a lot more people on Facebook and because of the Facebook groups that you can use to get leads.

I know that some of the groups don't like anything they think is promotional but I am sure there are many that are fine with it as long as you aren't spamming the group.

fredoman

I also think that Facebook is the best platform in all social media today. It is a complete package to everyone that needs their product to market, you can advertise, chat and create groups and page for your business and it has the biggest and largest number of users around the world.

Milana

As Facebook has the most users I think it will be the best social media service to use for affiliates but you must be careful. I have been researching many things about marketing on Facebook and you must be careful not to spam your promotions or you risk being banned.

Michelle P. Camo

In my opinion, facebook is the better website for affiliates because not all people has twitter. For example if I ask my friend if the have facebook, most of them would say yes, but if I ask if they twitter most of them don't know what twitter is. Simply because facebook is easy to navigate unlike twitter.

yajtagaamo

Yes, I do think Facebook is the best website for affiliates since the website has the largest audience over the globe than the other social media sites like Twitter and Instagram.

Dedcemoi

In my opinion, facebook is the better website for affiliates because not all people has twitter. For example if I ask my friend if the have facebook, most of them would say yes, but if I ask if they twitter most of them don't know what twitter is. Simply because facebook is easy to navigate unlike twitter.
I agree, many people specially the current generation usually have Facebook account than Twitter account.I think its because Facebook is more convenient to use than other social media sites.

Angelo

For me, I would definitely say not the best but one of the best, like you can do so much on Facebook that can literally boost or market anything you want to sell or promote. You can do lots of things like joining a group which has a member that has a motive just like you or you can create Facebook ads. Anything can and will do if you're only willing and probably want to make it happen.

jovitzdgreat

It depends on the numbers of friends that you have and your strategy of posting. I have read some posts specially on a group that they advertise their company just to invite people and encourage them to join their company. Some of the posts about Networking, and it take an extra effort encouraging the because people now a days are smart and practical.

argel241

Yes since Facebook is the best social media platform for business and has the biggest number of users so most everyone relies on Facebook to market their product for the big chance of potential buyers.

szerjhex18

Yes Facebook is best for affiliate marketing. I myself is using affiliate program to market some product through my Facebook account. So far i'm not having a hard time doing it and because it's my personal account, it's easier for me to have an audience, customer, buyer that i know in person, that i can talk in person. easy to convince them, and easy to explain my product with'em. And they where time that some of my friends referred me also to their other friends to buy a product that i market with.

But i think we need also to check the product that we want to promote on our social media , those product that easy to reach, to contact form your country.

Storm

Yes Facebook is best for affiliate marketing. I myself is using affiliate program to market some product through my Facebook account. So far i'm not having a hard time doing it and because it's my personal account, it's easier for me to have an audience, customer, buyer that i know in person, that i can talk in person. easy to convince them, and easy to explain my product with'em. And they where time that some of my friends referred me also to their other friends to buy a product that i market with.

But i think we need also to check the product that we want to promote on our social media , those product that easy to reach, to contact form your country.
You think it is better ti use a personal account for affiliate marketing?
It depends on the numbers of friends that you have and your strategy of posting. I have read some posts specially on a group that they advertise their company just to invite people and encourage them to join their company. Some of the posts about Networking, and it take an extra effort encouraging the because people now a days are smart and practical.
I don't have a lot of friends on there. Is it really that important if I use groups more?