Is automated following on Twitter good?

JennyJ

It is good
That's really what TweetAttacksPro can do, auto-follow, unfollow, follow back, tweet, retweet, reply, favorite, delete tweet, unretweet, unfavorite, add to list and send messages to your new followers ..etc.

TweetAttacksPro 4 allows you to follow/unfollow people fully automatically. You can search people via keyword, import people from files and follow other people's followers. You can set the number you want to follow/unfollow every time, maximum follow/unfollow number per day and interval time etc... Check the image for more details.
I have not heard of that is it an online service or some software?

Your chance of getting banned from Twitter are every high if you are even thinking of running automated scripts. These are followers that are mainly freebie seekers and from tier 3 countries. Twitter is on a banning spree lately, so try to avoid such thing as there will be no engagement on your profile.
Should I just avoid any automated actions on Twitter?

I don't want to get banned because I have worked hard to build up my account and it's followers.

Raeann Bell

I don't think automated following on twitter is a good think. because we need an actual traffic on social media but if we get irreverent followers how can get a real amount of traffic. So in my thinking it wasn't good to do that.

JennyJ

I don't think automated following on twitter is a good think. because we need an actual traffic on social media but if we get irreverent followers how can get a real amount of traffic. So in my thinking it wasn't good to do that.
After I asked this question I was thinking of that but didn't know if it might be good for something. You don't think it would be good for anything?

sam.hunt0710

Its good if you know clearly about your end goals .

A account which is having only 100 Relevant followers and posting good content everyday how much engagement you think you can get from that.

Now you are running 100 Accounts each having 100k Followers and you are posting quality content daily you can by yourself think what sort of engagement you will get.

Its nothing like relevant / irrelevant when its come in terms of Engagement Ratio .

Check Klout Score of various big accounts and you will check the difference .

JennyJ

Its good if you know clearly about your end goals .

A account which is having only 100 Relevant followers and posting good content everyday how much engagement you think you can get from that.

Now you are running 100 Accounts each having 100k Followers and you are posting quality content daily you can by yourself think what sort of engagement you will get.

Its nothing like relevant / irrelevant when its come in terms of Engagement Ratio .

Check Klout Score of various big accounts and you will check the difference .
Ok. Then I guess that is why I see some businesses or people that have several accounts on the same social media sites. I didn't think about it from that view.