Is Affiliate Window Any Good?

Dean

I was talking to a fellow internet marketer today and he was telling me that he has to take a break from marketing for a while and at the end of the conversation he did tell me that he makes the most of his money through Affiliate Window.

I have never used them before and since he said that he has always done so well with it I am thinking of giving it a try. I was wondering if anyone here has ever used them and if so then how good would you say it is?

I've looked online and read about it today and over the years but I haven't seen any good information that tells me to give them a try without it sounding promotional.

If anyone would care to share anything about Affiliate Window I would appreciate it.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I know they used to be good several years ago and were one of the top affiliate sites so they are probably still good. Lots of people I know used to use them.

Maria Marketing

I have read some blog posts about affiliate window that said they were good but I have no experience working with them myself. Since I haven't read a lot about them I have been a bit hesitant to try them out.

matteomatt

Ill be honest I have never even heard of them. Thats not saying much but I was around alot from 2010-2013. Honestly its your call, it seems that if he is quitting affiliate marketing he probably does not have an angle or anything, so it may be legit advice.

Its hard because there are literally hundreds if not thousands of affiliate networks, and the smaller ones are hard to know about. However, it makes me curious when I see good earnings and payouts from networks i never heard of.

Traveler

Affiliate window used to be one of the top affiliate programs to be in years ago but I do not know if they still are a good choice. Since they used to be good then I am sure they are still a good one to use. I do not see why things would have changed too much.

Dean

Ill be honest I have never even heard of them. Thats not saying much but I was around alot from 2010-2013. Honestly its your call, it seems that if he is quitting affiliate marketing he probably does not have an angle or anything, so it may be legit advice.

Its hard because there are literally hundreds if not thousands of affiliate networks, and the smaller ones are hard to know about. However, it makes me curious when I see good earnings and payouts from networks i never heard of.
They were real big years ago and many people used them back then but then with all the new affiliate networks and other programs I guess they lost a lot of their market share. I was talking to some friends online that have been using them for over a decade and say that they are good but for only certain niches as their offerings are more limited these days.

Affiliate window used to be one of the top affiliate programs to be in years ago but I do not know if they still are a good choice. Since they used to be good then I am sure they are still a good one to use. I do not see why things would have changed too much.
I hear that they have limited options as far as the niches they cover but that they are good to work with. They might be worth a closer look.

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

They were real big years ago and many people used them back then but then with all the new affiliate networks and other programs I guess they lost a lot of their market share. I was talking to some friends online that have been using them for over a decade and say that they are good but for only certain niches as their offerings are more limited these days.

I hear that they have limited options as far as the niches they cover but that they are good to work with. They might be worth a closer look.

Cheers, Dean.
I will check them and see more about them. Thanks

Dean

I will check them and see more about them. Thanks
That sounds like a good idea. I did some checking around and they seem to have good reviews for the most part. The only complaint that I have been noticing is that they do not have the same amount of top advertisers as some of the other networks.

I wouldn't let that be a discouragement though. I would check their advertiser list and see what they have that you think will work good for your needs. If they have your needs covered then that's all that matters.

I was checking the list myself and saw a few good ones that I could use myself. Here is their advertiser directory if you want to check it out for yourself: http://www.affiliatewindow.com/uk/publishers/advertiser-directory

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

That sounds like a good idea. I did some checking around and they seem to have good reviews for the most part. The only complaint that I have been noticing is that they do not have the same amount of top advertisers as some of the other networks.

I wouldn't let that be a discouragement though. I would check their advertiser list and see what they have that you think will work good for your needs. If they have your needs covered then that's all that matters.

I was checking the list myself and saw a few good ones that I could use myself. Here is their advertiser directory if you want to check it out for yourself: http://www.affiliatewindow.com/uk/publishers/advertiser-directory

Cheers, Dean.
Thanks for the link. I will check the list. :)

ulterios

I haven't check them, But They will charge publishers to join there network which is really a weird point to me. Actually I didnt understand why they charge the new publishers.
You are right Vishwa and I really don't understand it myself why they charge publishers to join the network. They do credit it to your account when you are approved and they call it some kind of a security check or something.

It doesn't make sense to me, it's not like they are giving you something on credit! ;)

Catherine1

I was looking at affiliate window recently and saw that they have fees that they charge to join. That is just crazy. why would you charge people to make money for you?

KeralMTG

I was looking at affiliate window recently and saw that they have fees that they charge to join. That is just crazy. why would you charge people to make money for you?
I think they just want to make a little money from people who sign up with them but they never make sales.

Dean

Maybe they do it to make sure that the people who apply are serious about their program and are going to be active. If you pay for something then you might be more willing to market their products seriously.

Catherine1

Maybe they do it to make sure that the people who apply are serious about their program and are going to be active. If you pay for something then you might be more willing to market their products seriously.
I wasn't thinking that but that might be the case. Call it a token of good faith. :p