How much time are you spending on Facebook daily?

JezieLyn

I can say that I only stay on facebook for about 15 minutes or less and in a day maybe just 7 or 8 times. Especially when am really busy I would hardly open. Messenger is what am really after this FB app. As I grow older I am no longer fond of posting on it every time.

waad32

I'm working online so I usually spent 5 hours or more browsing on my facebook for my online shops connecting to friends, sending and receiving messages. Fb is a big big help for me on my online shop.

Aimee Calo

I can not imagine my life without Facebook. It's not a day off to use it. It has become my main source of information, and I'm still on the messenger. I am spending 30 minutes per day for sure on facebook.

To be honest, Facebook is very important in my life right now especially that I am currently enrolled in the College of Law. All the necessary files, information, news and everything else are in there. And compared to texting and calling my classmates, they are more active and surely are more able to reply using Facebook than using their own contact number.

Also, especially when you are their elected officer in a class, you really have to be online all the time because you have to contact not only your classmates but also some of your schoolmates for any updates and news. And some of our professors usually contact me through Facebook.

Thus, I use Facebook everyday.

junrose123

I spend Facebook at about 8 hours a day since I am always online whenever I am in my current work. I want to be updated to current trends in the web that's why I always make it a habit to go online for Facebook for searching the latest trends as well as to communicate with my friends and family. Facebook is one of my stress reliever that's why I always use it whenever I get online. It helps me also to get connected with my online jobs in the web, through Facebook I can get some extra income.

trendjing

Facebook did a very good job in reconciling with our childhood friends and long lost relatives. It was the hype in my country after friendster died down. I can say that I spend almost 4-6 hours on Facebook intermittently. What I mean to say is I browse on my Facebook account for a little while, and then I do other work related activity, then browse back again.

However, recently I lost interest in skimming on Facebook, because I noticed that most people just post whatever rants they have. Others seems to be a bit of being narcissistic, by posting like 20 pictures with the same background and selfie of themselves. So I just open my Facebook once in a while to catch up with what's latest in my family and friends.

norman1

I spend a lot of time on Facebook. Very much it ate my time if I got online through my laptop or mobile phone. Only I monitor on the updates of groups and some new viral videos which it kills my boredom.

As an online retailer, I am often posting ads on Facebook than any other sites. I get more sales on this platform as it is widely used by people of any age. I can say I spend a minimum of 8 hours a day on Facebook mostly for promoting my products.

JayGum28

It usually depends on what my intentions are. I joined a lot of buy and sell groups on facebook to resell stuf. If I were to manage my page and reply to inquiries, it would take me an hour or so. I don't really waste my time scrolling down my news feed. Most of the time, if no business is involved, I would only check my notifications and see what's going on in social media. It wouldn't take even an hour for that. To sum it up, if I use facebook long, then it's meant to be productive.

KindaichiShota

Generally I have to spend lots of time in Facebook. As I have few groups where I have audience. To maintain good flow I spend like 8 to 10 hours maybe more. But I do not just open FB. On the other hand I do my other works as well.

DenisMNE

The total time I spend on Facebook every day is around 15-20 minutes. That includes posting on my Facebook pages, replying to any messages and some looking around for research.

Most of my posts get scheduled on Facebook and I do them for usually a week and that helps to be more efficient. Other than that I really don't spend much time on it.

Cheers, Dean.

You are basically doing the same thing as I am.
I really do not use Facebook that much.Maximum amount I spent on Facebook home page is 30 minutes.I mostly use messanger app since I am video chat a lot with my fiancee.
Facebook is being less and less of a quality content these days, especially after Cambridge Analyses scandal, as they allowed 3rd parties to gain personal info on its users.
I prefer Twitter over Facebook, but, Facebook can be useful if you know how to use it and don't read garbage.

Dean

You are basically doing the same thing as I am.
I really do not use Facebook that much.Maximum amount I spent on Facebook home page is 30 minutes.I mostly use messanger app since I am video chat a lot with my fiancee.
Facebook is being less and less of a quality content these days, especially after Cambridge Analyses scandal, as they allowed 3rd parties to gain personal info on its users.
I prefer Twitter over Facebook, but, Facebook can be useful if you know how to use it and don't read garbage.
I prefer Twitter myself usually but I do have periods of time where I get a lot better results from Facebook so I will spend more time there at those times.

I have never used the Facebook messenger app for video (or anything else), how is the quality of the video? Is it smooth?