How much time are you spending on Facebook daily?

young

I always check my facebook account in the morning, in the afternoon and at night. To sum up, I think I could spend the maximum of 3 hours a day doing some facebook thing- browsing other's timeline, reading posts, replying to not so important messages and playing everwing. I don't stay too long on the app because I have work to do during daytime. I just check my facebook to relieve my stress and boredom and to be at least updated.

dallymdj

Lately, I stop using facebook. For the reason, I felt that I can engaged more to everyone by seeing them personally and in that way I can develop more networks and connection. I think with personal interaction, they can feel my sincerity more. However, it maybe contradicting, I still used my facebook messenger once in a while. This is a better way to initially interact with them before I meet them. From time to time, I usually open my messenger to check messages so I do not know the exact time I allot with it.

chelfox18

I keep it online in my free time. I spend 4-6 hours a day in Facebook, sometimes even more depending on the situation. I'm managing a personal page in Facebook, that's why I'm always online.​

Arwa

Facebook is the biggest online presence around the world. I am using Facebook whole day in term of business, connecting with friends and introduce my self to others.

dks1989

I spend up to 10 hours on Facebook. This social networking site has been one of the primary communication tool here where I am located through Messenger. Many people here, including myself, uses Facebook to read news and articles, run a business or simply express themselves.

Overthinkingmom

I'm not so much into Facebook lately, I guess I only spent 1 hour maximum in one day. Unlike before when I don't have instagram and other social media account, it took me number of hours checking my news feed, uploading pictures ,posting comments etc. Now I'm trying to manage my time, doing more productive things.

I tend to spend 5 hours using facebook. It's a very entertaining way to spend time, you can watch videos,view photos/posts of your friends,updates you in what happening around us.I have many relatives abroad so i also use it when i want to chat them or maybe video calls. I also use it for marketing, sellings products online is one pf the things i do, so i always use facebook.

Heather

I use facebook basically 3-4hrs a day just to check on my notifs, get updates on my friends and relatives, catch up on what is trending and most of all look for other informative pages such as Health and Beauty related pages it helped me a lot to learn on how to keep my family healthy, Inspirational pages to keep me motivated, online shops and a lot more. Facebook offers a wide range of options to keep you always logged in. Its way of giving us the chance to communicate, post and connect. I always maximized the use of every site for my everyday living as it can help us feed our knowledge. The world is big but with sites like facebook, it is not possible for us to reach out from anywhere in the world.

jay_cua

Oh my I am not even sure I could quantify it. I dread to say all day for fear of sounding to sedentary. But to be honest everytime I am bored or pre occupied with nothing, Facebook would always be my go to instinct of choice. Which if I am to sum it up would probably be around most of my day or around 5 to 6 hours in total throughout the day. Give or take.

kassy06

I opened my Facebook account when I wake up each morning. I just checked any messages and notifications. Then during the day, I seldom checked it because I have worked to do. I opened it again during the night for killing some time.

saicy

I spend maybe less than one hour on Facebook. That includes checking post, replying to messages and updating myself on what my friends lives.

But for businesses i really and honestly think that Facebook is one of the best site to promote business. Facebook is one of the famous social media flat forms that you can use to promote things. You can gain a lot of customers via Facebook because it has a lot of Facebook user around the world.

Laudemer4

Before it will only take me a minute to check my facebook account but this days im checking my account from time to time because i started to join the online marketing. I have to open my account early in the morning to post my business, and in the afternoon to check if there are some questions regarding my post. And in the evening i have to open it again to make another post. Facebook is very useful to me now adays.

Maliaca22

I spend up to 2 hours on Facebook, checking and replying messages from family and friends. I haven't started using Facebook for my marketing yet.

RosieDaven

I honestly don't spend much time on it, it's cancer, it's kinda... All I see is 13 years old or younger speaking how they got laid ( I mean, literally.). It's just too much for me.

Isaiah10

I would say around 5 or 6 hours a day. But it goes even longer depending on the posts on my news feed. If there's some articles that catches my fancy, I would spend some time on a particular article or even look for similar topics related to that topic. Sometimes i also look for something to buy on facebook. Many of my fb friends are into online selling and if they post an item that i like i immediately message him or her about the item. Facebook really is very impoortant to me. It has so many good goood things to offer.

jemuelterrado

I spend my time in Facebook almost 12 hours because i have a business that needs a communication with the site. I know it is not good to hear from others but it really matters to me. I do not waste my time in Facebook like commenting and posting non-productive things, i focuses on business related things which helps me earn money.

yahm2001

I admit that first thing in the morning I usually open my facebook account just to check my messages and notifications. 1 hour is enough before Im going to eat breakfast. Then after working I spend 2-3 hours chatting with friends and ralatives . After that I prepare dinner and go to sleep. Thats it

hgonzales2

Facebook has been part of my life for the past 7 years and I find it very useful. I don't usually spend the entire day browsing the News feeds. First thing is that, I hate reading status messages because sometimes I find it personal and it really doesn't need to be shared in Facebook. I think those people who like posting status messages like rants should use Twitter instead. I just like reading shared articles and looking at new pictures uploaded by my friends. Most of the time, I only check my messenger. Approximately I think I only use Facebook for more than an hour a day.

Herc

Hmmm,I think most of the time . Because every time there is a notification I always want to see what is all about? Sometimes without knowing it takes all my time.Facebook is best way to communicate with friends,family and special someone but facebook is evolve everyday all you need is on the Facebook now. You can Watch movies,message,call,games,marketing,buy and sell ,find work and find the woman that you like. Everything anything already in the facebook.All in one in one site.

I spend 12 hours a day in facebook... I use facebook anywhere using my cellphone. The usual things im doing while im online is that talking to many friends, watching movies and making sales online and i think i cant live without facebook.. I cant imagine my life without this social site