How much time are you spending on Facebook daily?

DesmondHayes

I can not imagine my life without Facebook. It's not a day off to use it. It has become my main source of information, and I'm still on the messenger. I am spending 30 minutes per day for sure on facebook.

shaynie

I spend 5 hours or more, I just looking whats on my news feed, actually I didn't follow my friends who always post to their Facebook accounts. I use Facebook for my business of course so I need to check it from time to time. If I feel exhausted and stress to work I do watch recipes and funny videos.

Dhen Viray

As a post-millenial, It has been a habit of me to constantly check my Social Media accounts especially Facebook. And this might sound unhealthy but I use the said social media site for about three to four hours with intervals consisting of eating, sleeping, doing stuffs etch.

Michelle P. Camo

I always have my facebook open in my cellphone but I don't usually browse unless there are important messages or any notifications that I became curious and i want to check it myself.

josereyjesus

I don't really know. My facebook is constantly active and I think, I'll give a 4-8 hrs as a rough estimate. Most of the people I know are into facebook and it is easy to communicate using the app. Some people may think it's unhealthy but it realy is useful especially when you join groups for different kind of purposes. Marketing and advertising is also commonly done on facebook and no one can deny the fact that its boundaries were almost limitless.

argel241

It depends.Sometimes I am chatting to someone and it took our conversation long that I have to spend much on facebook.Sometimes I just have to check some important message and notifications.Sometimes I just leave my account open while doing some works.

Michelle P. Camo

I don't usually spend time in facebook, although my facebook is always open in my mobile phone. I don't usually browse or check on it unless there is a message or there are things that I want to check.

jovitzdgreat

I guess I am spending 3 hours on facebook. Just watching some videos posted by friends, status updates and some articles that were shared that I know makes a big help not just for me but for everyone. Spending time on facebook makes connection with you love ones specially abroad so that you will not miss each other.

joey_2tep

I used to spend too much time on facebook like five hours straight and take a rest for an hour and go back again. And not too long ago I learned that spending too much time on Facebook keeps you from interacting with family and friends and encourages you to set aside your responsibilities. Now research shows that it also contributes to depression.
The more social media a person consumes exposes them to more problems such as addiction, cyber bullying, and exposure to inappropriate content, and psychological effects. I'm not saying facebook is bad. We just have to properly manage time our time. Because too much time spent in a certain thing could be a form of addiction and uncontrollable if discovered late.

mainami

I'm not into Facebook but I can't deny that in our country these app is the most commonly used tool for communication so I'm always checking messages on fb.

Glenda Sabado

Facebook is always open in my phone. That is why i always post and chat . It is open because my sister will video call with me anytime and it is very useful and important for me.

JayChel

I spend around 5hrs on Facebook. I just scan through my wall looking for news, or updates on my friends wall. I seldom comment or like post. I'm a laid back type of person in Facebook, but I'm always online.

aleanna0926

I don’t use Facebook for a straight good hour. I visit it constantly but never stayed on it for a long hour. But I love Facebook, it connects people, it informa people, and it serves as a community. You can talk to anyone and ask anyone, whenever. It changes the way we live. We can watch on Facebook what we can watch on the Tv. It is something that constantly changes to meet peoples need.

Karl Joshua

It always take me 4-5 hrs because of several videos that automatically play even if i do not clicked it. GIFs were very toxic because they increase the time I comprehend some posts. Finding friends were also giving me a long time because I sometimes look at their profile pictures and staring for them for a while. Moreover, advertisements also catches my eyes because I was interested with online marketing stuffs and products.

CookieRunner

In my case, I always check my Facebook account. What do I do there? Well, normally I use it for communication purposes especially with my loved ones / family / friends who's outside the country.
I also use it for News about current events since I don't have time to watch on television and basically, I work online that's why most of the time I have my laptop with me. Of course, just like normal people, I check it because with Facebook, everything is there... Name it be it videos, pictures, your friends, games, chat and many more.

Darryl

Im spending almost half a day using facebook because it is my only way i can communicate with my friends and family for free. This facebook is so wonderful and awesome. This is one of thr most successful app that ever made. Almost all people around the world has a facebook account. This is so useful in everyday life.

Jim15

In the past 2 years, I spend so much time like 3 hours on Facebook just scrolling down in the newsfeed and watching videos but then I realized that this is such a waste of time so I decided to lessen the time I spend to it. Now, I'm using Facebook just to know if there is an important messages and posts that I need to see.

Trent652x

I have to admit that Facebook is a bit addicting. I personally keep the Facebook app open on my phone at all times. I may not physically be on Facebook all day but my phone is on 24/7. Facebook keeps me connected, in the 'know', and it also helps me to promote my business; so being very active on it is a necessity.

Akosi Aldrincaaya

As a teenager, I used to spend my time on Facebook for about an hour. Given the fact that I am part of this millennial time, I'm making myself up to date regarding the trends. I am a person who values social life and I'm pursuing it through Facebook. There are a lot of things that I'm actually doing on Facebook. One of those is reading a lot of posts but I am some kind of critic to what I am reading. There are posts on Facebook which are annoying and later on I will visit the profile of that person and immediately unfriend that Facebook user. It will serve them as a lesson and hopefully, the Facebook user will not have that kind of posts anymore. For almost an hour, this is one of the activities that I am doing on Facebook. To that end, I used to sit and browse Facebook for 45-60 minutes.

hxrp09

I spend 24 hour daily on Facebook.
I am always online and my device is always connected to internet. When ever I feel bored I open my fb app. I have liked many current event pages so any current news I get updated instantly.
Also the friend post maintain a smile on my face, and also my post gives a confidence and strength to me.