Facebook vs LinkedIn, which is best?

jemuelterrado

I never tried linkedin but i am more comfortable using Facebook if ill be asked which will i prefer to use. Facebook really met my expectation when it comes to social media sites and ill give Facebook a 100% satisfactory rating. So far this is the best and a user friendly media sites compared to other social media sites i used.

Dean

Both site focuses different target users, so it'll depend on you on what is your actual target market. But for my own opinion facebook has lot more to offer since it has a wide range of members added every now and then, so if someone is looking to market his business might as well don't forget to add facebook on their options to market, as it will give you more opportunity to make your business to be known worldwide by different people.
I like Facebook better myself. I just really haven't gotten to much into LinkedIn mainly because it's more for business and professionals mostly. Not everyone uses LinkedIn but everyone uses Facebook, right?

I never tried linkedin but i am more comfortable using Facebook if ill be asked which will i prefer to use. Facebook really met my expectation when it comes to social media sites and ill give Facebook a 100% satisfactory rating. So far this is the best and a user friendly media sites compared to other social media sites i used.
You are right, Facebook is more user friendly than LinkedIn is, or at least it seems like it is to me because I really don't use LinkedIn for anything.