Do you work 7 days a week?

Michelle P. Camo

Yes, I work 7 days a week. I can say that I love working and I even do part time jobs online during my spare time. I could say that you won't feel that you are working if you really like what you are doing.

yajtagaamo

Yes, I do work 7 days a week since I conduct web testing for clients and other paid online jobs. But as much as possible I try to give time on going to church and having dinner with my family.

iamreeence

No, I don't work 7 days a week. You need to give yourself some rest from working, if you are working 7 days a week you should give yourself a break. It may give some fatigue and may cost you more than that. Earning more is important indeed, but health is wealth too. You would not be of any use if you are already lying on your deathbed and you don't want that to happen. As an advice for those who work for 7 days, take care of yourselves if you really want to be more profitable.

jyu143

I can't say that I work 8 hours per day, I'm a freelancer but I can say that I work everyday but not 8 hours a day.

I try to make some extra cash through online marketing for only 3-5 hours a day it's better to work at home because you can manage your own time.

Kammy

Yes I do work 7 days a week. The day job I have is suppose to be only 5 days a week but it requires added tasks to be done at home. I also try to work a bit online which laves me to next to none time for leisure. In the fast phased setting of the world today, it is very important to have an alternative or a backup when it comes to money matters. This is why many people tend to work 7 days a week.

argel241

I work 6 days a week.I only have one day off and I spend it with my family and going to church.My time with my family is really short I almost spend all my time in my workplace.I have no choice because I need to earn money for a living.

BelindaMT

That's good and something that I need to give a shot at myself at some point. I just can't seem to be able to take a day off because I am always so busy and running behind. Maybe soon I can start doing that and see if I am more productive.

That is really cool I bet. Getting to go all around the world and see so many things would be fun I would think.

Do you get to get off of the ship at some of the locations that you travel to or do you have to stay on the ship at all times?

Well you certainly keep yourself busy. I know that being a parent requires a lot of time and I have been through that myself so I admire the effort that you are putting in.

I have never heard of pilinut candy. Is it hard to make?

Same here Belinda, I have been trying to save up money lately but I am having a hard time because it always seems like the more money I make, the more the bills I have are.

Hahahaha! Dean I think we should consult a financial adviser. You have a point actually I noticed too. The more I earn the more I spend hahahahaha!.

Dean

Yes, I work 7 days a week. I can say that I love working and I even do part time jobs online during my spare time. I could say that you won't feel that you are working if you really like what you are doing.
I Agree with you on that Michelle and that is one of the reasons that I work so many hours each day and week.

Have you worked 7 days a week for a long time?
Yes, I do work 7 days a week since I conduct web testing for clients and other paid online jobs. But as much as possible I try to give time on going to church and having dinner with my family.
That's always a good idea to make sure to have time for those things. :)

No, I don't work 7 days a week. You need to give yourself some rest from working, if you are working 7 days a week you should give yourself a break. It may give some fatigue and may cost you more than that. Earning more is important indeed, but health is wealth too. You would not be of any use if you are already lying on your deathbed and you don't want that to happen. As an advice for those who work for 7 days, take care of yourselves if you really want to be more profitable.
Someone actually keeps mentioning that to me rather often and I know that I need to take better care of myself and hope to soon. :)

I can't say that I work 8 hours per day, I'm a freelancer but I can say that I work everyday but not 8 hours a day.

I try to make some extra cash through online marketing for only 3-5 hours a day it's better to work at home because you can manage your own time.
I agree that working at home is better for managing time. At least unless you have people at home distracting you.

Yes I do work 7 days a week. The day job I have is suppose to be only 5 days a week but it requires added tasks to be done at home. I also try to work a bit online which laves me to next to none time for leisure. In the fast phased setting of the world today, it is very important to have an alternative or a backup when it comes to money matters. This is why many people tend to work 7 days a week.
Do you at least get paid for the work that you do at home?

I work 6 days a week.I only have one day off and I spend it with my family and going to church.My time with my family is really short I almost spend all my time in my workplace.I have no choice because I need to earn money for a living.
It's good that you have a day to spend on things like family and church. I really don't have time for those right now but hopefully I will get more available time soon.

Hahahaha! Dean I think we should consult a financial adviser. You have a point actually I noticed too. The more I earn the more I spend hahahahaha!.
It's funny how that always seems to be the case Belinda. It has been that way for me for as long as I can remember.

Perhaps a financial adviser would be a good idea. :)

ecole11j

I essentially do. This is my only source of income right now, so if I'm not working on it, I'm not getting paid. It doesn't help that I'm a perfectionist. If I see that there's something to be done or something I can be improving on, I need to get on it right away or else it'll be bugging me all day.

HazelDJ

I work 7 days a week. However, I do not work whole day everyday. I have less pressures. That is why, I can work the whole week round. If ever I have an opportunity to earn online, I grab it irregardless of what time is it or what kind of day is that.

Darryl

I like to work in 7 days a week. I need to maximize working since i dont have a family yet. 6 days in the job and one day for my online job. That day i just stay at home so i can relax also while doing some work online.

ion

Well my job requires me to work 5 days a week, but actually aside from my job, I also trying to make my self busy by looking for some extra income online, or any source of income via internet, and so far, with that two days off. I spent my time by earning money. So technically I'm working 7 days a week.

Sha30

I work only 6 days in 1 because the 1 day i reserve to my pamily and to rest to have a good mind and remove stress to make not sick and great mind every day

wapaks2

I love to be more productive every day. However, there's a time I'm so exhausted from my job. So for me, it's better to have a day of at least 1 or 2 days a week.