Do you work 7 days a week?

Dean

One way or another I always end up working 7 days a week. I try to take a day to relax but that does not happen. Even if I am trying to take a relaxation day on the weekend I end up doing work in my garden or working on some other project.

I like to stay busy and just sitting around leaves me anxious to do something so I always find something to occupy myself.
I like to stay busy also Marcos and I can't seem to take a day off no matter what. I guess that some people are just built that way and I am surely one of them.

Milana

In the past I would always try to take off Sunday each week to have time for relaxation or doing something besides things that have to do with work but since I started doing some internet marketing I have been working on most Sunday's too.

Marcos

I like to stay busy also Marcos and I can't seem to take a day off no matter what. I guess that some people are just built that way and I am surely one of them.
I always try to relax and just enjoy the day but I need something to do. My children are always telling me to take at least 1 day a week to do something they would think of as fun or relaxing.

KeralMTG

I work 7 days each week but I do not work all day on making money. I am still finishing up my last year at my university so I spend a lot of time doing that. When I am not doing that then I usually do my online marketing work.

HMASERV

I work 6 days a week in my company.But i gave an extra day if there's a paper works that have not yet finish.So instead of day off i work on sunday

Dean

I work 7 days each week but I do not work all day on making money. I am still finishing up my last year at my university so I spend a lot of time doing that. When I am not doing that then I usually do my online marketing work.
Well school work is still work so you still do work 7 days a week. Work is work!

I work 6 days a week in my company.But i gave an extra day if there's a paper works that have not yet finish.So instead of day off i work on sunday
Do you do online work as well? Do you do anything to try to make money online?

Dean

I think so too but some people don't call it work unless you are making money from it.
True but just tell them that it is going to allow you to make more money in the future from it. :)

Melker

I used to work 7 days a week either for my employer and for my side work but now I am trying to always take off 1 day a week because I was getting burned out.

Now I feel like I am getting more done because of the day off to recharge myself.

fredoman

I work in a cruise ship. We work every day, 7 days a week with no day off and broken schedule but the environment is good especially we can travel the world for free and that is our consolation price for working hard.

Overthinkingmom

As a free lancer, I don’t really have regular working hours or days. I’m a full time mom, and it’s also like working everyday. I start my day early to prepare my kids to school, lunch time I bring food to them because I want to make sure that they eat properly ,afternoon for my business and evening for tutorial for my kids. That is my routine daily except for sat. and sunday where I can wake up a little late since there is no class. Saturday is for my other business, My pilinut candy business, that’s whole day of cooking because I usually deliver orders on sundays.

BelindaMT

Yes I do work 7 days a week. I work full time 6 days a week and I work on Sunday doing my online jobs and my networking. I just see to it that I go to the church first early in the morning and do some laundry and some household chores before I get back to my online job. I do not stop working because I need to save money.

Dean

I used to work 7 days a week either for my employer and for my side work but now I am trying to always take off 1 day a week because I was getting burned out.

Now I feel like I am getting more done because of the day off to recharge myself.
That's good and something that I need to give a shot at myself at some point. I just can't seem to be able to take a day off because I am always so busy and running behind. Maybe soon I can start doing that and see if I am more productive.

I work in a cruise ship. We work every day, 7 days a week with no day off and broken schedule but the environment is good especially we can travel the world for free and that is our consolation price for working hard.
That is really cool I bet. Getting to go all around the world and see so many things would be fun I would think.

Do you get to get off of the ship at some of the locations that you travel to or do you have to stay on the ship at all times?

As a free lancer, I don’t really have regular working hours or days. I’m a full time mom, and it’s also like working everyday. I start my day early to prepare my kids to school, lunch time I bring food to them because I want to make sure that they eat properly ,afternoon for my business and evening for tutorial for my kids. That is my routine daily except for sat. and sunday where I can wake up a little late since there is no class. Saturday is for my other business, My pilinut candy business, that’s whole day of cooking because I usually deliver orders on sundays.
Well you certainly keep yourself busy. I know that being a parent requires a lot of time and I have been through that myself so I admire the effort that you are putting in.

I have never heard of pilinut candy. Is it hard to make?

Yes I do work 7 days a week. I work full time 6 days a week and I work on Sunday doing my online jobs and my networking. I just see to it that I go to the church first early in the morning and do some laundry and some household chores before I get back to my online job. I do not stop working because I need to save money.
Same here Belinda, I have been trying to save up money lately but I am having a hard time because it always seems like the more money I make, the more the bills I have are.

Melker

That's good and something that I need to give a shot at myself at some point. I just can't seem to be able to take a day off because I am always so busy and running behind. Maybe soon I can start doing that and see if I am more productive.
You should try it and see what happens. If you can work and get more done then stay with it and if not then go back to your old ways.

Dean

You should try it and see what happens. If you can work and get more done then stay with it and if not then go back to your old ways.
I will probably try it at some point but I just need to get to the point that I can take a day off and not have the work pile up beyond the ability to catch up.

Right now just taking a day off will set me behind too much. I was thinking that maybe during the holiday season if thing slow down with my work load then I can try it then.

Ellen F

I work 6 1/2 days a week Dean. I work Monday thru Sunday around noon and then I take a half a day off for personal uses or relaxing.

I used to work 7 days a week in one manner or another but that was just running me down. I tried to take a day off each week but I always found myself doing something so I decided that I would at least take a half day off.

It's better than no days off and my production has been much better than working a full 7 days.

Will247

I usually work 5 days a week at my regular job and then evenings and weekends online trying to make money. I guess that would be called working 7 days a week but I really don't completely consider my online work as just work because it's still fun and I am always learning new things.

Dean

I work 6 1/2 days a week Dean. I work Monday thru Sunday around noon and then I take a half a day off for personal uses or relaxing.

I used to work 7 days a week in one manner or another but that was just running me down. I tried to take a day off each week but I always found myself doing something so I decided that I would at least take a half day off.

It's better than no days off and my production has been much better than working a full 7 days.
I have been thinking about trying something like that to help to possibly increase my productivity but I just can't seem to get the time to be able to do it without falling behind in something.

Maybe one of these days I will get to a point and try that but I really can't see it happening anytime soon.

I usually work 5 days a week at my regular job and then evenings and weekends online trying to make money. I guess that would be called working 7 days a week but I really don't completely consider my online work as just work because it's still fun and I am always learning new things.
Work is work in my book. If you are working 5 days at a job somewhere and then the other 2 days are working online for yourself then that would still be working 7 days to me.

Will247

Work is work in my book. If you are working 5 days at a job somewhere and then the other 2 days are working online for yourself then that would still be working 7 days to me.
I think that too but there are many people that consider a lot of things done online are not real work. I even have family and friends that think it is some kind of hobby or something.

Dean

I think that too but there are many people that consider a lot of things done online are not real work. I even have family and friends that think it is some kind of hobby or something.
I have some of those kind of people as well. It's often funny because I am making more money than some of the ones that are saying it's not real work.