What Wordpress newspaper themes are good?

Catherine1

I have been looking at Wordpress newspaper style themes but i'm getting more confused the longer I look at them.

Does anyone know of a good Wordpress newspaper theme for a marketing blog?

Dean

The two Wordpress Newspaper/Magazine style themes that I have used most often and like are ColorNews and ColorMag by ThemeGrill. Someone told me about them from here and I checked them out and they were just what I needed.

Their themes are easy to setup and have both free and paid versions but the free version should work nicely for most people. Their support is also great, even for the free versions of their themes which I can't say for all theme developers.

You might want to check them out and see if they will do what you are needing them to do.

Traveler

One that I just got about a week ago is called Extra from Elegant Themes. It has all kinds of features and functions so you can take a look at that one. You can use their page builder to build the pages for your website if you want. I'm still trying to get it setup but it may be worth taking a look at.

vishwa

Sahifa is one of the best theme for blogs. It has lot of features and function to it. You can easily create magazine or newspaper style WordPress blog using this theme. You can also look for themes from Mythemeshop as well.

Catherine1

The two Wordpress Newspaper/Magazine style themes that I have used most often and like are ColorNews and ColorMag by ThemeGrill.
I haven't heard of those but I will check them out. Thanks.

One that I just got about a week ago is called Extra from Elegant Themes. It has all kinds of features and functions so you can take a look at that one. You can use their page builder to build the pages for your website if you want. I'm still trying to get it setup but it may be worth taking a look at.
I saw that one and it was looking kind of depressing in the colors that the demo was in. Let me know how it turns out and if you like it.

Sahifa is one of the best theme for blogs. It has lot of features and function to it. You can easily create magazine or newspaper style WordPress blog using this theme. You can also look for themes from Mythemeshop as well.
I haven't heard of that one but I will check it out. Thanks

By the way, is that the one that you use? I like how your blog looks.

Catherine1

Yes, I am using Sahifa theme for my blog. Its really a great theme. Fully SEO optimized and Mobile friendly theme.
I think that I have heard of that one but I am not completely sure. Where can I find it at?

ulterios

The one that @Traveler pointed out, Extra from Elegant Themes does look interesting and I have wanted to check it out myself but haven't had the time to.

It's been getting some good reviews and I have started to notice that it is being used quite a bit so some people obviously like it.

There is a magazine theme from Themify that also looks interesting that might be worth checking out.

If you find a good one then let us know so some other members can get the inside scoop. ;)

KeralMTG

I was looking at one on theme forest that is one of the top newspaper theme of all times. I think it is call Newspaper actually also. I found out about it on wpthemedetector.com and is one of the top ones there too.