What is a good price to pay for a Wordpress theme?

Ana

I have been looking at some themes for my new blog that will be coming soon and all of the themes that I like are paid themes. They have some higher prices and lower prices so I was wondering what would be a good price to pay for a theme?

Maria Marketing

Most of the good paid themes that I have seen and looked at sell for between 40-60 Euros/Dollars. There are some a little higher and lower but this is the main price range I have seen.

JohnQ

Most of the good ones that I was looking at are selling for in the $50 range. There are some cheaper so you just have to look around and see which ones have the features and look that you want.

I really wouldn't spend more than $50 for a theme unless it was just great and had everything I could possibly need for my site without having to do a lot of other setup work.

vishwa

Premium WordPress themes cost you around $50 to $60 dollars and some of the theme providers offers coupon codes for discounts. So, you can avail the benefits of it. Mythemeshop, Themeforest themes are one of the leading premium WordPress theme providers.

Maria Marketing

Premium WordPress themes cost you around $50 to $60 dollars and some of the theme providers offers coupon codes for discounts. So, you can avail the benefits of it. Mythemeshop, Themeforest themes are one of the leading premium WordPress theme providers.
I will be buying a new theme soon myself. Where can we get those coupon codes? Are they on the theme sellers websites?

augusta

I always love going for customised theme so I can tweak it to my own taste and like.So it doesn't matter the price.you could get a customize one and turn it to what you like.

Traveler

I would judge the price I am willing to pay by how much you like the theme and what kind of good features it has. If it is a real good one that I really like and I plan on using it for a long time then maybe up to $100. If I am not sure about it then no more than maybe $40.

Ana

Most of the good ones that I was looking at are selling for in the $50 range. There are some cheaper so you just have to look around and see which ones have the features and look that you want.

I really wouldn't spend more than $50 for a theme unless it was just great and had everything I could possibly need for my site without having to do a lot of other setup work.
Do you mean you would pay the higher prices if the design had everything you need or the features of the theme?

Ana

I always love going for customised theme so I can tweak it to my own taste and like.So it doesn't matter the price.you could get a customize one and turn it to what you like.
You would not have a limit on the price that you would pay for a theme?

Ana

Where can I find the coupon codes you speak of? If it is a decent amount then I would use one if it was for a theme I wanted.

JohnQ

Do you mean you would pay the higher prices if the design had everything you need or the features of the theme?
Both basically. If one had all the features I would want, had a real good design that I liked and was basically perfect for my wants and needs then I wouldn't mind paying more.

Dean

It really depends on what you are looking for and what type of theme. If you are looking for a good theme with good support and that has regular updates then I would say between $50-$75 would be a good price.

If you are looking for something on the more basic side then probably no more than $50 would be a good price.

Ana

It really depends on what you are looking for and what type of theme. If you are looking for a good theme with good support and that has regular updates then I would say between $50-$75 would be a good price.

If you are looking for something on the more basic side then probably no more than $50 would be a good price.
I would like a good theme and not something that is too much basic with features. I have been looking at some of them and maybe I will post them here for opinions.

Dean

I would like a good theme and not something that is too much basic with features. I have been looking at some of them and maybe I will post them here for opinions.
That's a good idea Ana.

That way maybe some of our members that either used or know about any of them can give you some input on what they think about them.

Will247

I have been looking at WordPress themes and the prices do tend to have a wide price range. I was seeing them priced anywhere from about 40 Euros to the 100 Euro ranges. Some are a little harder to figure out because they have one price for all of their themes as a package deal so the price for each gets blurred.

If you have more than 1 WordPress website then it will be a good deal to look at the package deals.

Ana

I have been looking at WordPress themes and the prices do tend to have a wide price range. I was seeing them priced anywhere from about 40 Euros to the 100 Euro ranges. Some are a little harder to figure out because they have one price for all of their themes as a package deal so the price for each gets blurred.

If you have more than 1 WordPress website then it will be a good deal to look at the package deals.
I have looked at some that another member here suggested and I saw the package deals. They seem like they are a good choice and that is what I might do. I will have 2 blogs eventually so this can help my costs.

Will247

I have looked at some that another member here suggested and I saw the package deals. They seem like they are a good choice and that is what I might do. I will have 2 blogs eventually so this can help my costs.
Many of those that I have seen will let you use the themes on an unlimited amount of sites so that can really drive down your costs for each with the more you have.

I was looking at a few of these and trying to find themes that I like for many uses so when I make new sites I can have a big selection of premium themes to choose from without extra costs.

KeralMTG

I would never want to pay more than 50 dollars or maybe a little more. Any more than that is too much to pay for a theme unless it has some extras that are built in it.

Ana

Many of those that I have seen will let you use the themes on an unlimited amount of sites so that can really drive down your costs for each with the more you have.

I was looking at a few of these and trying to find themes that I like for many uses so when I make new sites I can have a big selection of premium themes to choose from without extra costs.
That may be a good idea for me because I want to have 2 different blogs eventually. Thank you for this information.
I would never want to pay more than 50 dollars or maybe a little more. Any more than that is too much to pay for a theme unless it has some extras that are built in it.
You are meaning extra abilities of the theme?

Will247

Always happy to help @Ana. I have noticed that several theme sites are doing this now. It seems to be a good selling point that keeps people loyal and the customers coming.