Support tickets vs. Live chat support

manoaratefy

Should people just go and submit a ticket instead of wasting their time with live chat then?
I think so. They waste time of customers.

JohnQ

I know that feeling because years ago I had to go through that. Luckily my hosting that I use now is great with taking care of my needs fast.
Good for you. Many people don't realize just how important having good support from your host is.

Dean

Good for you. Many people don't realize just how important having good support from your host is.
I have seen so many people that don't worry about what kind of support quality they get with a certain host until something goes wrong and they need good support but don't have it.

The time to worry about having good web hosting support is BEFORE you need it, not WHEN you need it.

JohnQ

I have seen so many people that don't worry about what kind of support quality they get with a certain host until something goes wrong and they need good support but don't have it.

The time to worry about having good web hosting support is BEFORE you need it, not WHEN you need it.
Most people just don't think ahead and that's the big problem. That's why it's good to know what kind of company you are buying from before you buy and not after you have problems.