Should we give up on Google+?

Ben

I was just some random blog posts I think. They were not on any of the big websites that I can remember.
Then maybe it would be best to just pretend that you didn't see anything about them closing and wait until you see something from them or some big trusted website before you give up on that service.

Maria Marketing

Yes I also found somethings like that myself. That is what I am hoping is happening this time because it is working nicely for me.
I hope this is just another piece of information like those and Google will just maybe change some things but leave it up. I am always getting good results from it so I would hate to lose that.

Milana

Then maybe it would be best to just pretend that you didn't see anything about them closing and wait until you see something from them or some big trusted website before you give up on that service.
Perhaps but I am worried that my time will have been wasted then.
I hope this is just another piece of information like those and Google will just maybe change some things but leave it up. I am always getting good results from it so I would hate to lose that.
I am also hoping that this turns out to be something like that.

Ben

Perhaps but I am worried that my time will have been wasted then.
Well you said that you were getting some benefit from using it so then your time is not being wasted. You would just lose future benefits.

Melker

I have not heard anything about them closing Google plus down but now I don't know if I should continue using it or not.

I have not done much on there but if it's closing then I don't want to waste my efforts on it.

Milana

Well you said that you were getting some benefit from using it so then your time is not being wasted. You would just lose future benefits.
Very true but the long term would be a waste and my time better spent on another.
They might not say anything about it until they actually do it @Milana.
That is 1 thing that I am afraid of. It would have wasted any future benefits of my efforts now.
I have not heard anything about them closing Google plus down but now I don't know if I should continue using it or not.

I have not done much on there but if it's closing then I don't want to waste my efforts on it.
I feel the same way but since there is nothing official being posted then I do not know if my time is a waste.

ulterios

Google doesn't always make official announcements on everything they do, especially in a timely manner.

Whether or not they decide to shut down Google+ will more than likely be something people are kept in the dark about until the last moment.

Milana

Google doesn't always make official announcements on everything they do, especially in a timely manner.

Whether or not they decide to shut down Google+ will more than likely be something people are kept in the dark about until the last moment.
I read something that said things about that. It said they do not usually make announcements about some things until the last moment or even after they do something.

I will have to wait and see what they will do.

ecole11j

I haven't heard anything about Google+ being shut down. That sounds like it might just be a rumor. In regards to whether it's still worth using Google+ however, unless you're part of some niche group that makes wide use of it, I would say no. Google+ has been mostly a failure. I'd say it's more worth your time to focus on more popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.