Should I post on the social media networks every day?

Example : I SEO for my website on social networks to traffic more . I will create page on facebook of my product . Then i will index my page facebook link on google and start update status every day . If customer search on google with my product , then they will see my page facebook and click see . If they like , they will follow or like it. And my website will have traffic more . Sorry for my english.

sam.hunt0710

Example : I SEO for my website on social networks to traffic more . I will create page on facebook of my product . Then i will index my page facebook link on google and start update status every day . If customer search on google with my product , then they will see my page facebook and click see . If they like , they will follow or like it. And my website will have traffic more . Sorry for my english.

I asked for the post example buddy , this process I also know.

JennyJ

If you aren't posting on the social media websites every day then you are missing potential sales and traffic for your site (if you have one).

If you can't do it yourself then you can get one of those services where you can schedule your posts.

Traveler

If you aren't posting on the social media websites every day then you are missing potential sales and traffic for your site (if you have one).

If you can't do it yourself then you can get one of those services where you can schedule your posts.
I was looking at one called buffer to do scheduled posts. It also does Google plus which from my looking around is kind of rare.

JennyJ

I was looking at one called buffer to do scheduled posts. It also does Google plus which from my looking around is kind of rare.
There is also another one called Hootsuite. There are some others but I really don't know many of them. You can check the features and prices on some of them and see which one will be the best one for your needs and budget.

Traveler

There is also another one called Hootsuite. There are some others but I really don't know many of them. You can check the features and prices on some of them and see which one will be the best one for your needs and budget.
I saw that one too but I haven't really compared them both yet. I will do that soon and find out which I think is the best one for me.

JennyJ

I saw that one too but I haven't really compared them both yet. I will do that soon and find out which I think is the best one for me.
I signed up for a buffer account but haven't used it yet. I will probably check the other services too myself.

JohnQ

If you are using social media to make money online then you should post on them every day even if it's an automated post from one of those services.

If you are using social media for personal use then I don't think you need to unless you want to.

Traveler

If you are using social media to make money online then you should post on them every day even if it's an automated post from one of those services.

If you are using social media for personal use then I don't think you need to unless you want to.
It is mostly for making money and not too often for personal things.

Raeann Bell

Yes you may post to social media everyday, but don’t post a huge number in a day. If you post a number of poster in a day, your account may be blocked.

Traveler

Yes you may post to social media everyday, but don’t post a huge number in a day. If you post a number of poster in a day, your account may be blocked.
How many is safe to post before you can get your account blocked?

I don't want to lose my accounts that I have been building.

The frequency of post depends on the niche in which one is trying to promoting and the activeness of the target audience that is of once interest.
Some niches you have to post different amount of times per day?

Melker

You don't have to post on the social media sites every day but if you don't do it you will be missing a lot of opportunities.

Why waste opportunities by not posting when you can just go with some service if you can't do it yourself?

Traveler

You don't have to post on the social media sites every day but if you don't do it you will be missing a lot of opportunities.

Why waste opportunities by not posting when you can just go with some service if you can't do it yourself?
I started realizing that myself after getting some replies from people here and reading some info on it. I have been looking at some of the services to use but will be posting daily as much as I can until then.

Melker

I started realizing that myself after getting some replies from people here and reading some info on it. I have been looking at some of the services to use but will be posting daily as much as I can until then.
You can try using one service like Hootsuite or Buffer maybe. They seem to be a couple of the top services.

Traveler

You can try using one service like Hootsuite or Buffer maybe. They seem to be a couple of the top services.
Those are some that I was looking into and also some others. I'm trying to see which one will give me the best features for the cost.