Should I post on the social media networks every day?

Traveler

I try to post on the social media network websites every day but sometimes I am not able to. Does anyone think that it is needed to post every day on the social media networks or is it ok to post almost every day?

Kania

I always post every day but I am only using a couple of the social media websites. I think that if you do not post every day then you are just missing out on possible traffic or sales. If people see that you do not post often then they might not follow you but I do not know that for sure.

I always post every day at least 1 time on each social media website I use and some days I post 3 or 4 times if I have a good reason to post or have something new to share.

Maria Marketing

I always post every day for a while now and have noticed many more benefits like more likes and followers. I have also seen traffic increase to my blog since shortly after I started posting more.

I try to post at least 2 times each day at different times to try to catch people in different places around the world.

Traveler

One should make it a point to keep posting on social media everyday and keep his profile up to date. If you are not able to post on a daily basis, then you can always schedule posts via automated tools like Hootsuite and Buffer. This should ease up the process for you and you can do your stuff hassle free.
I have been thinking about those 2 and a couple others for this use. I think I signed up for one of them last year but never used it. I will have to look at them again.

Traveler

Agreed with what others have advised you , Go for Hootsuite / Buffer / Socioboard . Personally I am using socioboard.

If you want to become a Influence Marketer your posting should be divided at regular interval everyday.
I have never heard of Socioboard but I will see what it offers. :)

Storm

Either by posting yourself or by using a service you should try to make sure you post every day otherwise you are just missing out on potential traffic for your site or missing conversions.

Dean

If you want to achieve the best success and most benefits from the use of social media then I recommend that you post at least 1 time each day.

I recommend 2-4 posts per day on Twitter as a minimum and 2 as a minimum on Facebook and Google+. You can do more if you want or can but these are the minimums that I would recommend to get better results from the use of the social media site.

KeralMTG

It is not needed to post on the social media sites each day but if you do not then it is not helping you make more money. It depends on if you want more site traffic and more money from your internet marketing.

squeeze

One of the best things about this process is that your social reach grows to include relevant people, who are more likely to be interested for two reasons. Firstly, the friends of whoever liked the post are more likely to have similar interests than random people on the Internet. If a friend liked your topic, chances are it might be what they’re interested in, too.

Traveler

If you want to achieve the best success and most benefits from the use of social media then I recommend that you post at least 1 time each day.

I recommend 2-4 posts per day on Twitter as a minimum and 2 as a minimum on Facebook and Google+. You can do more if you want or can but these are the minimums that I would recommend to get better results from the use of the social media site.
I was using Twitter and Google Plus less often but I guess I need to do better. I was posting 1 or 2 times a week on those.

One of the best things about this process is that your social reach grows to include relevant people, who are more likely to be interested for two reasons. Firstly, the friends of whoever liked the post are more likely to have similar interests than random people on the Internet. If a friend liked your topic, chances are it might be what they’re interested in, too.
Then is it good to get and have friends that have a lot of friends themself and maybe look at that when deciding if you should be their friend?

Dean

I was using Twitter and Google Plus less often but I guess I need to do better. I was posting 1 or 2 times a week on those.
Yes you should definitely do more posting on those 2 social networks for many different reasons. If you start to post something like the minimum rates that I posted previously you will start to see the benefits.

Traveler

Yes you should definitely do more posting on those 2 social networks for many different reasons. If you start to post something like the minimum rates that I posted previously you will start to see the benefits.
I am going to start doing it like that starting on Monday so I will see if it helps.