Should I just build backlinks to my home page?

JohnQ

I thought that the home page is the main one you should be concerned about. When I check links on other websites most of the links are for the home page.
Most of the links are to the home page because that is the default link that other sites linking in will often do. It doesn't mean that the home page should have more links.

Kania

Most of the links are to the home page because that is the default link that other sites linking in will often do. It doesn't mean that the home page should have more links.
Oh. I did not think of that but now that seems like a good reason.

Ben

I did not think about just building page authority. I still do not know too much about that. Thanks mate. :D
Sure thing. Since you want your other pages to also rank well and not just your home page it is better to have links built up in all of them and not just your home page.

You are not going to get as much traffic if you have one high ranking page and the others are ranking low.

Kania

Sure thing. Since you want your other pages to also rank well and not just your home page it is better to have links built up in all of them and not just your home page.

You are not going to get as much traffic if you have one high ranking page and the others are ranking low.
Ok that sounds good. I was not thinking of that part. Thanks mate. :D