Short or Long blog post titles for SEO

Traveler

Yes I found a list of words that are good to put in your blog post titles and they are to help people to want to click and read your post. I am trying them out on my blog posts.
I saw a few of those lists over time. Things like "Great", "New", "Best" and other words like that.

vinodkumars

Your title will make a image in user's mind about your article or post. So make your title short and informational.

Michael

On my blog I mostly have blog post titles that are short and to the point. I was looking around and read some stuff on this and many of the top SEO sites think that's a good idea which is why I have been doing it that way.

There are a couple that are longer but it depends on what the post is about. My blog has all kinds of stuff with a lot of sports posts and technology things also.

ulterios

On my blog I mostly have blog post titles that are short and to the point. I was looking around and read some stuff on this and many of the top SEO sites think that's a good idea which is why I have been doing it that way.

There are a couple that are longer but it depends on what the post is about. My blog has all kinds of stuff with a lot of sports posts and technology things also.
I've seen a few of them that are using very short titles myself. Backlinko is one that comes to mind off the top of my head. I have noticed 3-4 word titles being used there very often.

Michael

I've seen a few of them that are using very short titles myself. Backlinko is one that comes to mind off the top of my head. I have noticed 3-4 word titles being used there very often.
That might have been one of them. It sounds a little familiar.

ulterios

That might have been one of them. It sounds a little familiar.
It's one of the top SEO sites that covers lots of good topics. Backlinks are something that you can find lots of good information on there, especially if you are new to building backlinks.

Michael

It's one of the top SEO sites that covers lots of good topics. Backlinks are something that you can find lots of good information on there, especially if you are new to building backlinks.
I saw some interesting things so I bookmarked the site for later reference.

Maria Marketing

I think that you should not just look at the blog post title length for seo only but also for the people that will see the titles. If they are not too long I think that will be better and get the attention of the people in searches.

Something that they read and makes them want to see what your blog post is about. I also read that it is good to have keywords in the titles of blog posts.

Marcos

I was looking at information on this recently and found that many of the top seo websites recommend them to be short and descriptive with 1 or 2 keywords as needed.

Many of mine are a little long so I have been thinking about some changes.