Please review company website

rwill76

Hi, we are interested in hearing your thoughts and criticism of radwebhosting.com

Looking forward to hearing what you think.

Adrianhenry

Site looks great, I don't have more suggestions on your design because it's good.

Have you designed it or hired a web design do it for you?

ChrisBa

Your layouts are simple but professional

Using both red and yellow colors on the same site is not a good way, I would using black and red, its more better.

ulterios

Hi, we are interested in hearing your thoughts and criticism of https://radwebhosting.com

Looking forward to hearing what you think.
The website looks real nice, clean and professional in appearance. It does load a little slow, not real bad but on the slow side. Google PageSpeed Insights and Pingdom both show this as well. It's not real slow but if there is any way to shave some load time off then it might help your rankings a tiny bit.

Other than that, the only thing I see that I would change is the color in the ad spot on the home page where is says "Get FREE Hosting" and "register a domain name using promo code “FREEHOSTING”. They are a little too dark and people might not cath the text. The word "FREE" isn't as bad but a brighter red would make it stand out better.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck. ;)

AlexRozett

- The design is perfect, layout of the site as well.
- Everything runs smoothly both on Mac and Win platforms.
- The responsiveness of the site is working perfectly.

Good job.

CookieRunner

Overall, the website is neat... It has a Professional and Corporate feel into it. All the information that I need is already seen on the website, everything was explained. I did not have a hard time navigating and the loading time is fast.