PC or MAC for online work?

Maria Marketing

Yeah, antivirus programs can cause this and I have been through that one myself in the past. Not all of them can make a big difference but some do. It all depends on the particular antivirus program, your computer and it's resources, other software on the computer and a number of other things.

You are most welcome Maria.
I figured out how to disable it and then did a restart and it is better now. It isn't as good as it was in the past but at least it is an improvement. I will check to see what software I put on it recently and maybe one of those is causing this also.

Storm

If you've done any updates lately then that's also something to check into. Sometimes when you do updates that can cause problems like slow loading or other problems.

Maria Marketing

If you've done any updates lately then that's also something to check into. Sometimes when you do updates that can cause problems like slow loading or other problems.
Actually I did do some updates that my computer said were required updates. I did not think about that. Thanks

Storm

Actually I did do some updates that my computer said were required updates. I did not think about that. Thanks
You are welcome. I had the same thing happen after doing some windows updates on one of my notebooks. It happened right after the updates so I knew what the cause was.

Maria Marketing

You are welcome. I had the same thing happen after doing some windows updates on one of my notebooks. It happened right after the updates so I knew what the cause was.
I was thinking about it and I also installed some email software just before the problem and was thinking that the software might be the problem. I was going to remove the software and check to see if that helps.

Dean

I was thinking about it and I also installed some email software just before the problem and was thinking that the software might be the problem. I was going to remove the software and check to see if that helps.
Have you figured out and fixed your problem yet?

I ask because I was thinking about it and I had a similar problem a while back with background apps running and causing this. I just thought that you might want to check that as well if you haven't figured it out yet.