Hiring MyTrueHosts Web Hosting Affiliate Program - Earn 25% commission with each sale!

john-mth

Hello All,

MyTrueHost.com
offers web hosting affiliate program and it is very easy to join. The affiliate program is totally free to join and we reward you for referring your friends, colleagues, clients, family, in fact absolutely anyone to our web hosting service. When you join our affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission on that sale. Anyone can join this program.

We do provide 25% commission for each sale.

Affiliate URL : https://www.mytruehost.com/affiliate_program.php
Affiliate Signup : https://affiliates.mytruehost.com/signup.php

How much can I earn?
-->>There is no limit; we pay 25% commission for each sale. THE MORE YOU REFER, THE MORE YOU EARN!

Do I need to be a MyTrueHost customer to join the Affiliate Program?

-->>No, our program is open to anyone interested in making some money from their website, if you are NOT a MyTrueHost customer,You can still join affiliate program from HERE.

How do I get paid?

-->>We do pay affiliates every week if your commissions are $30(USD) or over. Payment can be made by Paypal.

How do I monitor my commissions?

-->>You'll get a swanky control panel to monitor everything. All commission related details, banners etc will all be available there.

What technical skills do I need to become an Affiliate?
-->>To become a MyTrueHost Affiliate you do not require any technical skills. We will provide you with a ready-made banners, links, etc.

How does MyTrueHost Affiliate Program work?
-->>It's simple! You promote our web hosting plans through banners or text links from your website. Everytime someone clicks on a link and buys web hosting at MyTrueHost you earn a 25% commission.