Is VK.com Good?

Catherine1

I have seen people online and around locally mention this social media site but I haven't used it. Is vk.com good or at least useful for our internet marketing?

I am just lost with this one and have no experience with it. :(

Catherine1

VK is the largest European online social media and social networking service. It is available in many different languages and is especially popular among Russian-speaking users.

So if your targeted audience is Russian-speaking users you can go with it .
No I am not going to be targeting Russian speaking people so I guess that will not be worth it. I knew it was big in Europe but didn't know about the Russian speaking popularity. I never really looked on it or did any kind of checking it out.

Thanks for letting me know this.

JohnQ

I have some buddies that tried using vk.com and said they didn't have much success. It might be better to stick with Facebook, LinkedIn and the usual social media sites unless you are looking to target the Eastern European market.

Catherine1

I have some buddies that tried using vk.com and said they didn't have much success. It might be better to stick with Facebook, LinkedIn and the usual social media sites unless you are looking to target the Eastern European market.
I'm not really trying to target that market so I think I will just not use vk.com for now.

Catherine1

If you have extra time then you can always give it a go and see what happens but I would not waste much time on it.
After getting some input and doing some reading about it I have decided that I will probably just not use it right now. Thanks