Is paid traffic good?

JohnQ

I know but in the beginning I am not making too much money and can not afford to spend much.
I understand that I believe me when I say that I have been there before but if you want to make money faster and larger amounts then you might have to put out some money.

Look at it as an investment that you will be getting a good return on.

sam.hunt0710

Sometime you have to spend money in order to make money @Kania and if you want to make big money you will need to spend big.

110% agreed without risk there is not return , start with small campaigns not with big ones you can try a lots of platform also you need to look which one is working for you , which Ad Copy , Which Banner , Which Media Ads is working for you.

Until & Unless you will not take first step how will you reach at the top of success.

Kania

I understand that I believe me when I say that I have been there before but if you want to make money faster and larger amounts then you might have to put out some money.

Look at it as an investment that you will be getting a good return on.
I know and I have been saving money to spend to improve my marketing income. I am looking to see how can I best do that.

JohnQ

I know and I have been saving money to spend to improve my marketing income. I am looking to see how can I best do that.
That's good and I hope you get a lot of bang for your buck.

I'm still trying to figure out everything that I need to get my IM going full speed myself.

Kania

That's good and I hope you get a lot of bang for your buck.

I'm still trying to figure out everything that I need to get my IM going full speed myself.
I was thinking of maybe getting some service to use for my social media marketing for some of it. I will be seeing what will be best for my needs.

JohnQ

I was thinking of maybe getting some service to use for my social media marketing for some of it. I will be seeing what will be best for my needs.
You can get some of them for free. Buffer has a free account and I think there are a few others. They have limits but you can at least try the services to see if they work for your needs.

shilpa

Yes, paid traffic is better than free traffic. The providers are usually well-established in their niches and they have been there in the market for much time. This says that they are trusted and have legitimate businesses running for some time. You're not going to be duped if you invest in them, but it's always better to research for the best and legitimate ones in the market. Also they provide good packages and well-priced utilities. If you're looking forward to have more visitors on your website or blog then it is better to go for a paid provider of traffic.

Kania

Yes, paid traffic is better than free traffic. The providers are usually well-established in their niches and they have been there in the market for much time. This says that they are trusted and have legitimate businesses running for some time. You're not going to be duped if you invest in them, but it's always better to research for the best and legitimate ones in the market. Also they provide good packages and well-priced utilities. If you're looking forward to have more visitors on your website or blog then it is better to go for a paid provider of traffic.
It is then better to use the services that have been around longer and avoid the ones that have only been around a short time?