Is paid traffic good?

Kania

I want to get more traffic to my blog so that I can hopefully make more affiliate money. I was thinking about buying traffic to my blog but I don't know if that is good for this use or not.

Should I buy traffic and is it good?

Storm

What are you meaning by buying traffic? Do you mean the services that sell traffic, PPC advertising as a form of paid traffic or something else?

There is a big difference in the types of paid traffic and whether or not they are any good or not.

ulterios

If you are talking about the paid traffic services on places like Fiverr or other similar websites then that traffic is usually worthless for making conversions on your affiliate offers.

If you are looking for paid traffic then the PPC places like Bing Ads, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and so on would be a better option for getting some possible affiliate conversions.

JennyJ

I don't know much about which traffic is the best but if you are not getting much traffic now then I guess paid traffic is better than no traffic or low traffic.

Catherine1

If you are not getting much traffic using free methods then paying for traffic is better than nothing I guess.

I would just make sure that it's real people otherwise I don't think it will do much good.

Dean

If you are wanting more traffic to your blog and you are willing to pay for it and looking for some affiliate sales then you are going to want to use one of the PPC options like Adwords, Bing advertising or something on one of the social media platforms as these are going to give you chances at conversions since they are targeted forms of traffic.

If you are thinking about buying traffic from one of the low-end sources then I would not go that route as those services usually send bots or some other form of fake traffic and you are probably not going to make any affiliate sales from those types of services.

Traveler

Paid traffic will probably make you more sales if you are talking about paid traffic from places like adwords or facebook or another type of advertising like that.

Don't buy the paid traffic from places that are just sending fake traffic because that will not do anything good for you and it will just waste money.

Maria Marketing

If you don't mind spending money then paid traffic from advertising will probably do pretty well but you have to fugure out if the cost is worth it given what the profit you make from the traffic is.

Have you tried to do social media marketing to get free traffic?

Marcos

If this is paid traffic from advertising then that type of traffic usually will do well since people are clicking on your advertisements knowing what they are clicking on and most likely will see.

david smith

Paid traffic can get massive targeted traffic for the website. If one is looking to boost the leads or sales of the site then paid traffic is useful. Yes Smith is right about the SEO benefits that one is thinking of gaining using paid traffic then it is not the going to happen.

matteomatt

It depends greatly on the goal and quality of the traffic. Most Pay per click traffic from place like google and bing and popular paid traffic sources is good, you just have to have a targeted strategy to make it profitable.

If your website converts people it can be worth it, but it can be hard to make a profit until you spend time learning how to do it. I think if you have some money to spare it is an important part of learning and succeeding.

Kania

If you are wanting more traffic to your blog and you are willing to pay for it and looking for some affiliate sales then you are going to want to use one of the PPC options like Adwords, Bing advertising or something on one of the social media platforms as these are going to give you chances at conversions since they are targeted forms of traffic.

If you are thinking about buying traffic from one of the low-end sources then I would not go that route as those services usually send bots or some other form of fake traffic and you are probably not going to make any affiliate sales from those types of services.
I was finding some websites in google searches that are selling traffic and that is the kind I was first thinking. It is cheap too.
If you are buying the traffic considering the site will receive some SEO boost, then you are wrong. If you are using paid media for your landing pages, then yes it is effective as long as you stick to tier 1 traffic sources.
There is no SEO help even if it is a lot of traffic?

Kania

It depends greatly on the goal and quality of the traffic. Most Pay per click traffic from place like google and bing and popular paid traffic sources is good, you just have to have a targeted strategy to make it profitable.

If your website converts people it can be worth it, but it can be hard to make a profit until you spend time learning how to do it. I think if you have some money to spare it is an important part of learning and succeeding.
It is paid traffic services from websites I found in Google. It is cheap so I was thinking about trying it.

Dean

I was finding some websites in google searches that are selling traffic and that is the kind I was first thinking. It is cheap too.
Most of those types of traffic services will not be good for much since they are usually automated bot traffic.

Those types of traffic services are cheap for a good reason, because they are of little to no value. Most of the time you will not get any kind of affiliate sales for that very reason.

Kania

Most of those types of traffic services will not be good for much since they are usually automated bot traffic.

Those types of traffic services are cheap for a good reason, because they are of little to no value. Most of the time you will not get any kind of affiliate sales for that very reason.
If that is the case then they will not do what I was hoping for so I will stay away from them I guess.

Dean

If that is the case then they will not do what I was hoping for so I will stay away from them I guess.
If you are wanting or needing to get traffic and you are willing to pay for it then you might want to think about using a PPC advertising option.

Something like Google Adwords or Bing Advertising would be a good choice in most cases.

Kania

If you are wanting or needing to get traffic and you are willing to pay for it then you might want to think about using a PPC advertising option.

Something like Google Adwords or Bing Advertising would be a good choice in most cases.
Those are expensive. I was looking at them but I don't know if it is worth the costs.

Dean

Those are expensive. I was looking at them but I don't know if it is worth the costs.
Well they can be but sometimes you have to spend money to make money.

You can get some savings codes if you are new to using those advertisers and do not yet have an account. That way you can get a lot of advertising for a good price to see if it's worth the cost.