Is paid traffic good?

Kania

Well they can be but sometimes you have to spend money to make money.

You can get some savings codes if you are new to using those advertisers and do not yet have an account. That way you can get a lot of advertising for a good price to see if it's worth the cost.
I think that my hosting gives some codes like this. I saw something on their website about it but forgot.

Dean

I think that my hosting gives some codes like this. I saw something on their website about it but forgot.
Yes, many web hosts will have these coupon codes for Adwords, Bing, Facebook and some others. If you can't find what you need then you can probably find them in a Google search.

sam.hunt0710

How do you buy traffic ? i am never heard about buying traffic.

Lots of Websites Portals are avail where peoples sale/buy traffic .

Google Adwords , Facebooks Ads are best example of buying traffic running campaigns over these platforms basically you are buying Targeted Traffic for your Website.

PropellerAds
50onred
Zeropark
Plugrush
Redirect
Adsterra
Hitleaps
and list goes on .....

Traveler

Lots of Websites Portals are avail where peoples sale/buy traffic .

Google Adwords , Facebooks Ads are best example of buying traffic running campaigns over these platforms basically you are buying Targeted Traffic for your Website.

PropellerAds
50onred
Zeropark
Plugrush
Redirect
Adsterra
Hitleaps
and list goes on .....
I haven't heard of most of those myself but I will take a look at them myself. Thanks for the list.

JohnQ

If you are talking about traffic that comes from PPC advertising then paid traffic is good for sales and conversions but you have to make sure the cost is worth what you are making from using it.

If you are talking about those junk traffic gigs on fiverr.com and places similar to that then they are a waste of money.

Kania

How do you buy traffic ? i am never heard about buying traffic.
There are some websites that are for buying traffic. You can search in Google for it. I see a lot of people say it is not good though so you need to do some checking about it.

If you are talking about traffic that comes from PPC advertising then paid traffic is good for sales and conversions but you have to make sure the cost is worth what you are making from using it.

If you are talking about those junk traffic gigs on fiverr.com and places similar to that then they are a waste of money.
When I was first asking I was asking about traffic from websites that sell traffic but not advertising. Most people say this kind is not good though now.

sam.hunt0710

If you are talking about Buying Traffic from N number of websites , mostly they are selling Bot , Referral traffic which is good to Increase your Alexa Ranking and other metrics of your website but not for sales / conversions .

Even if you are having Adsense Ads over your website its also not good.

Always before buying test with smallest package they are offering and try to look over the Google analytics what type of traffic you are getting .

Mostly they send traffic at once they don't drip feed so you need to look for those providers who can provide you drip feed traffic.

Melker

It will probably be a better idea to pay for advertising on Adwords, Facebook or something like that instead of paying for cheap worthless traffic that probably won't get you any sales.

Kania

If you are talking about Buying Traffic from N number of websites , mostly they are selling Bot , Referral traffic which is good to Increase your Alexa Ranking and other metrics of your website but not for sales / conversions .

Even if you are having Adsense Ads over your website its also not good.

Always before buying test with smallest package they are offering and try to look over the Google analytics what type of traffic you are getting .

Mostly they send traffic at once they don't drip feed so you need to look for those providers who can provide you drip feed traffic.
That is a good idea. I did not think about looking at Google analytics. Thanks mate. :D

It will probably be a better idea to pay for advertising on Adwords, Facebook or something like that instead of paying for cheap worthless traffic that probably won't get you any sales.
I know but it can be real expensive. I thought this other kind of traffic would be ok for being cheap but most people are saying it is a waste of money. I will try to check with a small amount like sam.hunt0710 said and see for sure.

JohnQ

When I was first asking I was asking about traffic from websites that sell traffic but not advertising. Most people say this kind is not good though now.
Most of those are said to be just bot traffic and that will not help your conversions. I would go pay per click if you want to get traffic by paying. At least you can get targeted traffic that way.

Melker

I know but it can be real expensive. I thought this other kind of traffic would be ok for being cheap but most people are saying it is a waste of money. I will try to check with a small amount like sam.hunt0710 said and see for sure.
You can try them out to see how it goes. There are usually coupon codes that you can find that will give some free advertising credits.

Kania

Most of those are said to be just bot traffic and that will not help your conversions. I would go pay per click if you want to get traffic by paying. At least you can get targeted traffic that way.
I was wanting to do that but I think it will be more expensive I think.

Paid traffic is good because it can drive targeted traffic to the website and it is proven that if the traffic is targeted, it will increase the rate of conversion.
This type of traffic will help my affiliate sales?

You can try them out to see how it goes. There are usually coupon codes that you can find that will give some free advertising credits.
I saw some web hosting that offers advertising credits but the ones that I saw that were offering it were ones that are not good hosting.

Ben

I have used paid traffic, but I found that it's not as good as building back link.
Sure but backlinks take time to build and to start to build up traffic.

Don't you think it's good to buy traffic through PPC ads or something like that while you are building your backlinks so you get more traffic right away?

Melker

You can get the credits other places @Kania. I have even see them listed on ebay in that past but I have not checked recently. You can search in google for the credit codes and should find some.

Kania

I have used paid traffic, but I found that it's not as good as building back link.
I can get more traffic from link building than with paid traffic?

You can get the credits other places @Kania. I have even see them listed on ebay in that past but I have not checked recently. You can search in google for the credit codes and should find some.
I will check ebay and google for them. Thanks mate. :D

It might be more expensive @Kania but it will be making you money probably instead of wasting it with bot traffic.
I thought it would be better with paid advertising but I was first going to try to not spend too much untill I make more money from it. I think now I will have to get paid advertising.