Is Maxbounty good for new internet marketers?

Catherine1

I was looking at some reviews on Maxbounty and it seems like it is a good network for internet marketers but I don't know if it is good for people who are on the new side of internet marketing or just for experienced internet marketers.

do you know if Maxbounty is good for new internet marketers?

Storm

I have not used Maxbounty before but I have read that it can sometimes be hard to get approved. If that is true then it might not be the best choice for new internet marketers because they might not get approved.

I guess that it can't hurt to try it though.

Dean

Maxbounty is supposed to be a little hard to get approved for but that's just going from what I have seen and read about them.

I have not used them myself or even applied to them so I do not know for certain.

Catherine1

Well if they are hard to get approved then it's probably not the best for new internet marketers then. Thanks

ulterios

Maxbounty is somewhat hard to get approved and they do a phone verification (used to unless it changed) so it's not the easiest for new internet marketers.

Peerfly is much easier to get approved and would probably be a better place to start out with.

JennyJ

I saw something on a blog post about Maxbounty being tough to get approved and that they have some kind of phone verification. I haven't tried to use them so I don't know for sure but I have seen that and just wanted to point it out.

Traveler

I read that Maxbounty is hard to get accepted into the program but they have real good commission rates so they may be worth it to try to join them.

vishwa

Maxbounty is a good CPA network. If you are completely new in affiliate marketing than I would suggest you to start with CPA networks like CPAlead, Peerfly etc. Maxbounty is a good option for expert or intermediate affiliates.

Catherine1

Maxbounty is a good CPA network. If you are completely new in affiliate marketing than I would suggest you to start with CPA networks like CPAlead, Peerfly etc. Maxbounty is a good option for expert or intermediate affiliates.
Is CPAlead easy to be accepted into? I haven't heard of that one.

Catherine1

Well go ahead and apply to Maxbounty and I bet you will not be disappointed. I myself have been with them since like 5 years now and those weekly payments are always sweet :)
Thanks. I'm going to try to apply to be accepted and see what happens.

Maria Marketing

I have not used Maxbounty but I was researching them a while back and many articles that I read said that they are harder to get accepted than most similar programs. That might mean that they are not the easiest for new marketers but I do not know for sure.

KeralMTG

I read that Max Bounty has a phone interview to be approved. I do not know if that makes it harder or not but that might mean they are not so easy to join.

Catherine1

I read that Max Bounty has a phone interview to be approved. I do not know if that makes it harder or not but that might mean they are not so easy to join.
I have seen a few things about that. I think it's just that they wanted to know your plans and what you intend to do if you are approved. I am fine with that and I understand that they are probably doing this to weed out the spam marketers.

KeralMTG

I have seen a few things about that. I think it's just that they wanted to know your plans and what you intend to do if you are approved. I am fine with that and I understand that they are probably doing this to weed out the spam marketers.
That is probably right. I just don't know if they are worth the extra steps to be approved or not.

Catherine1

That is probably right. I just don't know if they are worth the extra steps to be approved or not.
If it's something that will help you make more money then it's probably worth it.

Catherine1

Yes but if they make it difficult then they will have many people just use another of their competitors.
There are so many people out there that are doing internet marketing that I don't think they are worried about a shortage.