Ideas for a new blog

Ana

Often there are some things that are popular at certain times so you can try to get posts on those to help your blog.
I have been reading on what is currently popular or hot topics so that I can have blog posts about them.

Catherine1

I have been reading on what is currently popular or hot topics so that I can have blog posts about them.
Good for you. I am always trying to see what is currently popular or trending in my niche so that I can get some posts up to cover those topics. It can be a lot of work at times but I think it helps to get more traffic.

Ana

Good for you. I am always trying to see what is currently popular or trending in my niche so that I can get some posts up to cover those topics. It can be a lot of work at times but I think it helps to get more traffic.
Thank you. I do often spend too much time looking for information instead of actually getting things done but I am just trying to learn things right now.

JoeMilford

So, the general consensus here seems to be food and travel blogs, but isn't the web and cloud completely saturated with these types of blogs? How can one find a niche' market with such a tried and true genre as one of these?

goldlady

I think blogs should not be about the most trending topics but things that the owner is really passionate about A good blog depends on how passion the writer puts on it. When people write about something they really like... you can totally see it! But if you want to know, I think fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel, technology and gaming are the most currently popular topics!

Catherine1

Thank you. I do often spend too much time looking for information instead of actually getting things done but I am just trying to learn things right now.
Learning is good and will lead to a more successful future and that's a good thing.

joegirl

I get a lot of ideas for my blogs from Instagram. I have found this platform to have diverse, fresh and relevant topics displayed each and everyday. From videos to hastags and stories, it is an ocean of idea possibility.

Reactions: Ana

shilpa

You can always research for new niches and for those you're comfortable with. As you said you know gardening, then make a blog post on it. But be advised that there are many blogs and websites on this topic already, so research beforehand for newer areas that have not been covered. Always remember the golden rule, if you want more traffic and want to monetize your blogs then be creative in your works. Always remember the marketers and advertisers are always looking for creative materials. So make your work based on creativity. Cover those gray areas that have not been covered yet.

For the travelling part it all depends on your writing and descriptive skills. Every writer has a unique style, so if you could work on that then you can make a good blog on travelling.

Reactions: Ana

Ana

So, the general consensus here seems to be food and travel blogs, but isn't the web and cloud completely saturated with these types of blogs? How can one find a niche' market with such a tried and true genre as one of these?
You are right because there are so many but is that not true in almost all topics?

I get a lot of ideas for my blogs from Instagram. I have found this platform to have diverse, fresh and relevant topics displayed each and everyday. From videos to hastags and stories, it is an ocean of idea possibility.
I did not think of checking on that website. I will do it. Thank you.

You can always research for new niches and for those you're comfortable with. As you said you know gardening, then make a blog post on it. But be advised that there are many blogs and websites on this topic already, so research beforehand for newer areas that have not been covered. Always remember the golden rule, if you want more traffic and want to monetize your blogs then be creative in your works. Always remember the marketers and advertisers are always looking for creative materials. So make your work based on creativity. Cover those gray areas that have not been covered yet.

For the travelling part it all depends on your writing and descriptive skills. Every writer has a unique style, so if you could work on that then you can make a good blog on travelling.
I was also thinking about finding a creative way to present my posts to look different that the others. I have been looking at many different blogs to get some ideas.

vinaya

I have a travel blog, health blog and fashion blog (on lingerie niche). I am also thinking to launch a news website and a website on maternity clothes niche. I already have a domain name for my new news website and maternity wear website. it is called whitetiger news and maternity eshop. I am expecting a large traffic for my news website because people like to read on current happenings. As for my maternity website is considered, I am considering yo do affiliate marketing and drop shipping.

Ana

I have a travel blog, health blog and fashion blog (on lingerie niche). I am also thinking to launch a news website and a website on maternity clothes niche. I already have a domain name for my new news website and maternity wear website. it is called whitetiger news and maternity eshop. I am expecting a large traffic for my news website because people like to read on current happenings. As for my maternity website is considered, I am considering yo do affiliate marketing and drop shipping.
You are going to have both of those on the same website? Aren't they to different?