Ideas for a new blog

Ana

I have been away from my marketing for many months and I now want to get started doing it again and need some help from people with more experience.

I want to start a new blog but I do not know what the topic and material that the blog is about should be.

I know mostly educational subjects about teaching, cooking, gardening and I am learning a lot about traveling for my new job. I was thinking that maybe one of these will be good but I do not know if they would be good to make extra money with affiliate marketing on a blog.

I will appreciate any help or ideas that you can share to help me decide.

Thank you

Dean

I really don't know much about the teaching/learning niche so I really don't know how well that niche would do but the home and garden niches seem to do well.

If you did a home and garden niche then that could cover all things that have to do with things around the home like cooking, gardening and other related subjects.

The travel niche might be good as well but I have little experience in that niche so you would have to get some information from others.

Marcos

If you are learning a lot of new things about traveling and topics about that then why not go with that? I think that you can cover many angles from both experienced travelers and also people who do not know much about it and are looking to learn.

Kania

Since you know about cooking I think that will be a good one for you. You can share lots of images on the social media sites and get the attention of people. It will also be good to use on pinterest because people make a lot of pins of food.

Cooking is my vote. :D

ulterios

I would look at what you have knowledge about the most and what kind of potential that niche has for monetizing.

Some niches are not good for earnings so if you are looking to make money from your blog then go with a niche that you both know a lot about and that has good potential for earnings. ;)

Traveler

I don't know how good those niches are for earnings but I would just say that you should pick the one that you like the most. If you enjoy something then that will make it easier to stay interested in the blog and writing things will be easier.

vishwa

I have been away from my marketing for many months and I now want to get started doing it again and need some help from people with more experience.

I want to start a new blog but I do not know what the topic and material that the blog is about should be.

I know mostly educational subjects about teaching, cooking, gardening and I am learning a lot about traveling for my new job. I was thinking that maybe one of these will be good but I do not know if they would be good to make extra money with affiliate marketing on a blog.

I will appreciate any help or ideas that you can share to help me decide.

Thank you

The very first step of creating a blog is to choose a right niche. Choose a niche which you are passionate about and have great knowledge and command on it. Most of the bloggers get failed due to choosing a worn niche.

Ana

Since you know about cooking I think that will be a good one for you. You can share lots of images on the social media sites and get the attention of people. It will also be good to use on pinterest because people make a lot of pins of food.

Cooking is my vote. :D
Someone else at work told me to do cooking as well and said that images of food are quite popular on the social websites. I may choose cooking to go with.

Ana

If you are learning a lot of new things about traveling and topics about that then why not go with that? I think that you can cover many angles from both experienced travelers and also people who do not know much about it and are looking to learn.
I was thinking about these same things also. I just do not know as much about this as I do some other things.

Ana

The very first step of creating a blog is to choose a right niche. Choose a niche which you are passionate about and have great knowledge and command on it. Most of the bloggers get failed due to choosing a worn niche.
I think that the one that I will know the most about is cooking. I also used to teach cooking classes at the school where I used to teach at.

vishwa

I think that the one that I will know the most about is cooking. I also used to teach cooking classes at the school where I used to teach at.
So, you can move on with cooking blog. There are many successful food bloggers online who are manage their cooking blog. You can monetize your blog with AdSense and make other health related products like nutrition etc.

Reactions: Ana

Michael

I think that cooking will be a great one for you since you must know a lot about it to teach it and I assume that you like cooking. I don't know much about marketing things yet but I know that if you are doing something that you like then that can make things easier.

Kania

Someone else at work told me to do cooking as well and said that images of food are quite popular on the social websites. I may choose cooking to go with.
Yes people on the social media websites like nice images and if you post images of yummy food then they will probably be very popular. :D

Ana

So, you can move on with cooking blog. There are many successful food bloggers online who are manage their cooking blog. You can monetize your blog with AdSense and make other health related products like nutrition etc.
I think that is a good idea since I know more about cooking than most other thing. Thank you for your reply and information.

Ana

I think that cooking will be a great one for you since you must know a lot about it to teach it and I assume that you like cooking. I don't know much about marketing things yet but I know that if you are doing something that you like then that can make things easier.
I also think that it will be easier because I know much about the subject. I just hope the people who come to my blog will like it. :)

Michael

I also think that it will be easier because I know much about the subject. I just hope the people who come to my blog will like it. :)
I think people will like it if it's nice, has some good information and recipes and cool pics of food.

Storm

Traveling might be a good one for you since you are doing that often and learning as you go. You can share what you learn and post lots of pics of the places that you go.

People love images and travel is always popular so I think that one would be good.

hoadongtien

If I were you I would choose travel. However, you need to be patient until you get traffic. Make a facebook fanpage with lots of nice pictures. If you've ever traveled somewhere, record your experience.

Melker

If you are looking to make money from your blog then I would pick something that is in a profitable subject. If you are not worried about making money from it then pick something that you really like.