How to Create Storytelling WB Videos for Internet Marketing?

Mansi Patel

Hello friends, My name is mansi patel and i am looking for how to create videos for my internet marketing products.

Which software is used for making this type of videos. I want to buy this software to create this type of videos.

Dean

Hello friends, My name is mansi patel and i am looking for how to create videos for my internet marketing products.

Which software is used for making this type of videos. I want to buy this software to create this type of videos.
I really wouldn't be able to tell you which software would be best since that's not my area of expertise but if you can give us a little more information on exactly what you are wanting then maybe someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

One of our members here, @ProfMike , is an expert in creating educational, training and other videos so maybe he can help you with some more useful information.

Cheers, Dean.

ProfMike

If you can be a little more descriptive as to what you are actually trying to create I may be able to help you.

There are a large group of software platforms for creating videos for the web. Many of them are quite expensive depending upon what you want to do. Are you trying to capture screen displays, like software demonstrations, video camera presentations, whiteboards, PowerPoint presentations, a mixture of these.

Give me a little description of what you want to capture and I will point you towards the right tools.

Dean

If you can be a little more descriptive as to what you are actually trying to create I may be able to help you.

There are a large group of software platforms for creating videos for the web. Many of them are quite expensive depending upon what you want to do. Are you trying to capture screen displays, like software demonstrations, video camera presentations, whiteboards, PowerPoint presentations, a mixture of these.

Give me a little description of what you want to capture and I will point you towards the right tools.
Thanks for ringing in Mike. I didn't mean to draw you in except that I know that you know far more about this topic than anyone else here will, so I figured that tagging you would get some expertise in to give some thoughts. I hope you don't mind.

Cheers, Dean.

ProfMike

No problem at all Dean, now we just have to see if he responds. There are different tools for different types of video I just need to know what type of video he is looking to produce.

Dean

No problem at all Dean, now we just have to see if he responds. There are different tools for different types of video I just need to know what type of video he is looking to produce.
That's why I tagged you. I knew that there were many different options available but you are the one who would know what the best choice would be as I really wouldn't know which to even start recommending. Thank Mike.

Cheers, Dean.