How many web hosting affiliate programs do you use?

Traveler

I have mainly been using just Godaddy for my web hosting affiliate marketing but I have been wondering if I should expand and start doing more.

I use them because so many people know them that it's easy to get sales and the rates are good.

Do you use more than 1 if you market web hosting affiliates or do you concentrate on just 1?

Marcos

I use the affiliate programs for Namecheap and Godaddy myself. I have signed up for some others but have not done anything with those programs yet.

I want to try to only promote companies that provide good services and not some of those that are well known for bad services.

KeralMTG

I have about 10 that I joined but I only use a couple of them at a time on my blog. I change then some times to see if some do better than the previous ones but they seem to be about the same.

vishwa

I am promoting different affiliate programs and find it very lucrative. Users always looking for different options. So, promoting different hosting programs can diversify your income and help you to make some good sales. I differentiate hosting companies according to users needs.

Traveler

I use the affiliate programs for Namecheap and Godaddy myself. I have signed up for some others but have not done anything with those programs yet.

I want to try to only promote companies that provide good services and not some of those that are well known for bad services.
Why haven't you done anything with the other programs?

I have about 10 that I joined but I only use a couple of them at a time on my blog. I change then some times to see if some do better than the previous ones but they seem to be about the same.
I was thinking about trying out some of the others myself but the Godaddy programs is doing good for me. I just don't know if there is something better.

I am promoting different affiliate programs and find it very lucrative. Users always looking for different options. So, promoting different hosting programs can diversify your income and help you to make some good sales. I differentiate hosting companies according to users needs.
You promote a lot of them? Do you think it's better to promote many of them or do you think that might hurt in the long run because of confusing the people that see your promotions?

vishwa

You promote a lot of them? Do you think it's better to promote many of them or do you think that might hurt in the long run because of confusing the people that see your promotions?

No, it won't hurt you in long term. Every webmasters have its own requirements and looking for options. So, you can diversify your promotion with different affiliate programs. There is no problem with that. I think so.

KeralMTG

I was thinking about trying out some of the others myself but the Godaddy programs is doing good for me. I just don't know if there is something better.
You will never know if you do not try others. Maybe try some others for 30 days and see how good they are compared to what you are using now.

Dean

I use several different web hosting affiliate programs but the one that usually does the best for me is Godaddy. I think it's just that there is just so much publicity and familiarity with Godaddy that people choose them based on what they see and hear.

There have been a month here and there where other web hosting affiliate programs perform better for me than Godaddy does but it doesn't happen too often.

Ben

I have 5 that I have been using lately and I have tried to see if 1 makes more than the others but they seem to be roughly the same.

I have thought about signing up with more to see what happens.

Will247

Back in the day I used to use between 10 and 15 different web hosting affiliate programs. Some were really good money makers for me.

Times have changed and there is a lot more competition in that area these days so I don't know if they will make the kind of money they uesd to make for me but I am going to give them a shot and see what happens.

Since I am just getting back into IM I don't know if I will be using that many again or not but as long as a program is making money then I will use it.

skybae

I am using 2 affiliate programs. They help me a lot giving me extra money on my pocket and I use it for daily expenses. It is easier to become an affiliate. I am trying to look for other affiliate programs so that it could help me and my blog as well.

Ben

I am using 2 affiliate programs. They help me a lot giving me extra money on my pocket and I use it for daily expenses. It is easier to become an affiliate. I am trying to look for other affiliate programs so that it could help me and my blog as well.
What niche is your blog in or what kind of content do you have on it? Depending on what it's about some of us might be able to give you ideas for affiliate programs that might be good to use.

romarie0425

What niche is your blog in or what kind of content do you have on it? Depending on what it's about some of us might be able to give you ideas for affiliate programs that might be good to use.
I use affiliate program for Lazada. This affiliate program helped me a lot to earn extra income. This online market site is very popular and most trusted in the Philippines. Thus, it's easy to sell their products through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a good way to start earning extra money in a practical way. This marketing strategy don't need a capital and you can earn money just by sharing the links of the products for sale.

Ben

I use affiliate program for Lazada. This affiliate program helped me a lot to earn extra income. This online market site is very popular and most trusted in the Philippines. Thus, it's easy to sell their products through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a good way to start earning extra money in a practical way. This marketing strategy don't need a capital and you can earn money just by sharing the links of the products for sale.
I haven't heard of that particular one but I will go and take a look at it.

Maria Marketing

I signed up for several web hosting affiliate programs but only Godaddy make me some good commissions so that is the 1 I use most often.

Traveler

I signed up for several web hosting affiliate programs but only Godaddy make me some good commissions so that is the 1 I use most often.
That is 1 of the ones that I make the most money from myself. I think it is because everyone has heard of godaddy.

Maria Marketing

That is 1 of the ones that I make the most money from myself. I think it is because everyone has heard of godaddy.
That's probably right for the most part. I know that when I lived in the US I saw tv commercials all the time. I don't think I have seen any here in the UK but they probably show them.

Traveler

That's probably right for the most part. I know that when I lived in the US I saw tv commercials all the time. I don't think I have seen any here in the UK but they probably show them.
I used to see many of their TV advertisements but I have not been seeing them nowadays. Maybe they are using other kinds of advertisements here.

Maria Marketing

I used to see many of their TV advertisements but I have not been seeing them nowadays. Maybe they are using other kinds of advertisements here.
I have been seeing many more advertisements on the internet lately so maybe they are sticking more with that since people online might buy their services more.