How did you get started in internet marketing?

Traveler

I'm the same way. I get distracted looking for something and find something else that interests me which leads me even further away from what I should be doing. LOL
It sounds like you need to just get yourself something to help you focus more like I do. :Music Walkman:

KeralMTG

I got my start in the internet marketing business because I wanted to make some more money while I am finishing my studies at my university. I need to pay for some things I need for this and I can make enough money to help these costs.

when I am finished with my studies I might be doing internet marketing for my work if it makes enough money then.

Dean

I got my start in the internet marketing business because I wanted to make some more money while I am finishing my studies at my university. I need to pay for some things I need for this and I can make enough money to help these costs.

when I am finished with my studies I might be doing internet marketing for my work if it makes enough money then.
That's great Keral. It's nice to have something that will work around your educational commitments. :)