Help choosing a new domain

JohnQ

I have done that in the past but I haven't done it this time. It slipped my mind.

I'll do that, thanks.
Often doing little things like that can help to give ideas for a domain. I have been stuck before looking for one and was trying everything I could think of to get some ideas that might help me come up with something good that was available.

Ben

Often doing little things like that can help to give ideas for a domain. I have been stuck before looking for one and was trying everything I could think of to get some ideas that might help me come up with something good that was available.
I have been stuck on this for a little while because I am being kind of specific as to what I want it to be and mean.

JohnQ

I have been stuck on this for a little while because I am being kind of specific as to what I want it to be and mean.
I've been stuck on these before also. Sometime you just have to do a lot of looking around, reading and being creative.

Storm

I have never really liked using a keyword domain because it just seems to look cheap in my opinion. I like either a brand type of domain or something unique.

Ben

I have never really liked using a keyword domain because it just seems to look cheap in my opinion. I like either a brand type of domain or something unique.
I have been looking at them on a case by case basis myself lately after seeing some keyword domains being used on some big sties.