Good WordPress Themes for Speed

Will247

I have been reading about some paid WordPress themes to try to decide which one I want to buy but I want a fast theme as part of my requirements but can't find any reliable information.

Does anyone know of any good WordPress themes that are fast and have some good features?

vishwa

You can go with mythemeshop. They have professional looking WordPress theme at very affordable cost. There themes are responsive and fast loading. Alternatively you can use Genesis or Thrive themes.

Traveler

I have read that Genesis is one of the fastest themes out there but I have not tried it to verify. You can look for some reviews on it and that should give more information. When I was looking I was not thinking of speed first but how much I liked the themes.

I can tell you that I have tried some themes from Elegant themes and they were a little slow so you might want to not try those. Maybe some are fast but the ones I tried were not.

Will247

You can go with mythemeshop. They have professional looking WordPress theme at very affordable cost. There themes are responsive and fast loading. Alternatively you can use Genesis or Thrive themes.
Thanks for the list. I was looking at some Thrive themes but didn't find any that I liked. I haven't checked mythemeshop yet because I kind of forgot about them because I haven't heard a lot about them.

Are there any specific ones that you would recommend? It's probably going to be for a technology blog if that makes any difference at all.
I have read that Genesis is one of the fastest themes out there but I have not tried it to verify. You can look for some reviews on it and that should give more information. When I was looking I was not thinking of speed first but how much I liked the themes.

I can tell you that I have tried some themes from Elegant themes and they were a little slow so you might want to not try those. Maybe some are fast but the ones I tried were not.
I read something about that one but the child themes that are available that I have seen look really cheap. I might take another look at though. Thanks for the post.

Dean

A good Wordpress theme for speed that I recently read some good things about is called Generatepress. I saw an article on a website about it and checked into it a little and it looks promising.

They have a free version and a Paid version which adds extra functions and features.

I am planning on giving it a test install in the future to see how well it works but the reviews I have seen seem impressive enough to leave little doubt that it will be a good theme for speed.

Will247

A good Wordpress theme for speed that I recently read some good things about is called Generatepress. I saw an article on a website about it and checked into it a little and it looks promising.

They have a free version and a Paid version which adds extra functions and features.

I am planning on giving it a test install in the future to see how well it works but the reviews I have seen seem impressive enough to leave little doubt that it will be a good theme for speed.
I have heard of that theme but I don't think I remember anything about speed being said about it. I will go and take a look and find out more about it though.

Dean

I have heard of that theme but I don't think I remember anything about speed being said about it. I will go and take a look and find out more about it though.
Definitely check it out and I am sure that you will like what you read.

Here's a review I read not long ago about if from Brian Jackson. He's a big speed freak as far as website speed and performance.

woorkup.com/generatepress-review

KeralMTG

I was check for fast themes for my blog some weeks ago because it is not a fast as I want and I saw the Genesis theme was being rated high for being fast on many posts. That is 1 that I want to maybe get later.

Will247

Definitely check it out and I am sure that you will like what you read.

Here's a review I read not long ago about if from Brian Jackson. He's a big speed freak as far as website speed and performance.

woorkup.com/generatepress-review
Cool, I will go and look at it when I am done here.
I was check for fast themes for my blog some weeks ago because it is not a fast as I want and I saw the Genesis theme was being rated high for being fast on many posts. That is 1 that I want to maybe get later.
I have heard that one brought up a few times and it's on my list of possibles.

KeralMTG

I have heard that one brought up a few times and it's on my list of possibles.
One other thing about it is when I was looking at something about it they said that you have to use a child theme with it and the theme itself is not used alone. You might want to find out about it.

Will247

One other thing about it is when I was looking at something about it they said that you have to use a child theme with it and the theme itself is not used alone. You might want to find out about it.
I'll add that to my list of things to find out more about. Do you know if they mean a paid child theme or onr that you make yourself? I have seen it done both ways.

KeralMTG

I'll add that to my list of things to find out more about. Do you know if they mean a paid child theme or onr that you make yourself? I have seen it done both ways.
I know they have at least 1 free one but I think that are some paid ones to choose from too. I don't know if they are included with the theme price or not.

Will247

I know they have at least 1 free one but I think that are some paid ones to choose from too. I don't know if they are included with the theme price or not.
I'll be checking on them in the next few days so I will make sure to see about that.

JennyJ

If you have not bought a theme for this need yet then I would recommend generatepress. I just started building a new blog with it and it is super fast and has many good features in the free version. The paid version has some other good options also and I am probably going to be upgrading to that version soon.

Dean

If you have not bought a theme for this need yet then I would recommend generatepress. I just started building a new blog with it and it is super fast and has many good features in the free version. The paid version has some other good options also and I am probably going to be upgrading to that version soon.
I have been wanting to do some testing with that theme myself because I read a lot of good things about it. I have not had the time to get to my testing but hope to soon.

If you do go ahead and get the premium version then if you can share your thoughts on it I would appreciate that.

JennyJ

I have been wanting to do some testing with that theme myself because I read a lot of good things about it. I have not had the time to get to my testing but hope to soon.

If you do go ahead and get the premium version then if you can share your thoughts on it I would appreciate that.
I will be happy to share my thoughts on it when I get it and do some work with it. It seems to be more features for the most part but I will share my findings when that time comes.

Dean

I will be happy to share my thoughts on it when I get it and do some work with it. It seems to be more features for the most part but I will share my findings when that time comes.
Thanks Jenny. The main thing that I was interested in knowing about the premium version is if everything works well and that there are not any bugs.

Maria Marketing

I saw that theme mentioned when I was looking for a faster theme for my own blog but it seemed to look a little on the plain side.

When you get yours setup then can you maybe let me know so I can see what yours looks like?