Good marketing sites online

augusta

Hello,

I want to start a radical promotion for my blogs and I have been doing it solely on my social media account. I want to take it further now.

please point me to good sites online that I can join to promote my blogs for more traffic.

jpy

If you're looking for traffic, then a good search for high traffic forums and blogs would be a start. Next, you would want to put a forum signature on them and also do blog commenting. Finally, for even more exposure, guest posting would do the trick, but it might not be free.

Anyway, there are some other ways in addition to what has been mentioned. Nonetheless, I don't think you would get as much traffic - unless of course, you have something specific to offer. For instance, a typical forum promotion site would promote your blog, but unless your blog has to do with something other forum promoters want, like super deals on hosting, then I don't see how it would be effective.

JohnQ

Listen to @jpy on this one and check into finding the higher traffic forums in your niche. Forums are often greatly underrated for the value in marketing on them because most of the time signatures and any links to your site will be nofollow.

Even being nofollow links, you can still get good traffic from forums particularly if you contribute to the discussions and build up a good reputation.

Advertising on forums in the niche of your site can also be good.

Kania

Hello,

I want to start a radical promotion for my blogs and I have been doing it solely on my social media account. I want to take it further now.

please point me to good sites online that I can join to promote my blogs for more traffic.
When you are saying that you want to promote your blogs do you mean free methods or paid ones?

What are your blogs about also?

vinaya

Blog commenting and forum posting can be a wonderful way to market your blog. Blog commenting means you post comments on high traffic sites and leave your link. When you leave relavent comments on blog, people might check your link. Forum posting means you join forums with large members and activities and post on these forums with high traffic. You leave your link on the signature. When people click your link you will gain traffic.

ulterios

There are several ways that you can market your blogs and increase the traffic that you get to them.

Here are some good options:
  • Use all the appropriate social media networks that have the people that you are targeting.
  • Post and advertise on websites and forums that have the people that you are targeting.
  • Utilize Facebook groups that have your target audience.
  • Use PPC advertising if you don't mind paying for traffic.
  • Do some guest blogging on relevant blogs.
  • Do some good SEO work for your blogs especially link building on good relevant sites.

There are other ways to get more traffic also but these are some of the more common ways that many people take part in to help to increase the traffic to their blogs.