Does the website color affect the success of the website?

Ana

I want to start a blog and also to make some extra money from advertisements. I have been doing a lot of looking at other blog colors and I am curious if the color matters for the success?

Are some colors better for blogs to be success and make money?

If yes then what color is best?

ProfMike

I have taken a few marketing classes as I was completing my graduate degree and I was surprised how much color played a role in advertising. I had always known that certain colors were considered mellow and passive and others were hostile and aggressive but it really shocked me how much science has gone into the sturdy of colors and there interaction with our mental state.

So I guess to answer your question, colors do play a role in how we respond to things around us, and as such would play a role in how we reacted to a web application.

Try this article to start, it also points you in the direction of additional information.

http://1stwebdesigner.com/best-colors-for-websites/

Ana, Your Question is very good and so inspiring me. Some times ago i was thinking that why visitors are not coming to my blog and website. I take same suggestion on forum sites and more Sites like Facebook, so got some answers to make better design your website and blog.

Visitors is also come to a responsive beautiful and attractive patterns designs and post their thoughts. It is much beneficial for me and i am so happy.
So, Please do it, make a colorful website and i think you have to choose sky blue is best for eye-catching pages. Thanks ..

Argus

I think also the color can depend on your website subject. what you are writing can make a difference with the color to use. Like green for a money website.

Reactions: Ana

Ana

I have taken a few marketing classes as I was completing my graduate degree and I was surprised how much color played a role in advertising. I had always known that certain colors were considered mellow and passive and others were hostile and aggressive but it really shocked me how much science has gone into the sturdy of colors and there interaction with our mental state.

So I guess to answer your question, colors do play a role in how we respond to things around us, and as such would play a role in how we reacted to a web application.

Try this article to start, it also points you in the direction of additional information.

Thank you for the information. I was reading this website you share and I did not know color made people think or feel certain ways because of the color. Very interesting information. Now I will have to do some planning for the colors for my website. Thank you.

Ana

Ana, Your Question is very good and so inspiring me. Some times ago i was thinking that why visitors are not coming to my blog and website. I take same suggestion on forum sites and more Sites like Facebook, so got some answers to make better design your website and blog.

Visitors is also come to a responsive beautiful and attractive patterns designs and post their thoughts. It is much beneficial for me and i am so happy.
So, Please do it, make a colorful website and i think you have to choose sky blue is best for eye-catching pages. Thanks ..
Thank you for this information. So when you change the colors on your website you have more people coming to see it now?

The sky blue is one of my favorite colors and I was thinking of using this for one color.

Ana

I think also the color can depend on your website subject. what you are writing can make a difference with the color to use. Like green for a money website.
Thank you for this information. Green is my favorite color and I was thinking to use this on my website. I do not know how much of it but maybe at least a little. I think that people always think green means money so this can be goo some times.

Dean

The color blue is supposed to be the best color for websites, but I personally think that if you make a nice good looking site it won't matter in most cases. Unless of course you use so painful to look at color. ;)

I have always just chosen the colors for my sites that I think work well with what the site is about. So, I think what your blog is going to be about will at least in part, influence what color to use.

Cheers, Dean

Argus

Thank you for this information. Green is my favorite color and I was thinking to use this on my website. I do not know how much of it but maybe at least a little. I think that people always think green means money so this can be goo some times.
Yes I think green is for money to and many people think this way.
I like red a lot but I do not know what red should mean.

Reactions: Ana

Catherine1

Thanks for sharing this link, I was just going to post a question about website color choices that I had and this link has a lot of good information. :)

ulterios

Personally I think one thing that many people do not take into consideration is that the color should relate to what the topic/niche of the website is.

Many times I have seen websites that the color just didn't seem to fit what the site was about. I think if you have a good looking color that fits in with what your site is about, that can make a difference even if people don't realize that. As an example let's say that you have a blog about fishing. You can use earth tones as well as colors that you see in nature and that can tie in with the fishing niche. You can maybe use some greens, browns, blues or so on.

So depending on what your site is about, you should take into consideration what colors will fit in with that subject. ;)