Do you use Google Adsense?

Dean

I use Google Adsense on a few of my websites but not all of them because I have found that on some I will earn more money by using other forms of monetization.

I am wondering how many of our Internet Marketing Star members use Adsense.

Do you use Google Adsense to earn money on your website or websites?

vishwa

I am also using adsense on my blog. However it is correct that there are other ways to monetize your blog or website. But I think no other programs pays you like Adsense except affiliate programs. I am using adsense with affiliate program. These two combination help me to monetize my blog very well.

JennyJ

I don't use Google Adsense yet but I am planning on using it once my blog has grown and has more posts on it.

I've heard that you won't be approved unless you have a lot of posts so I am waiting a little longer before I apply so that I can get more posts published.

Dean

I don't use Google Adsense yet but I am planning on using it once my blog has grown and has more posts on it.

I've heard that you won't be approved unless you have a lot of posts so I am waiting a little longer before I apply so that I can get more posts published.
Well you don't have to have a lot of posts but you will probably need 15-20 minimum. The thing is that you want to have nice quality posts and they can't be too short.

There are other things that you need to have to get approved as well and posts are just one part of it.

Catherine1

I don't use Adsense right now but I have been looking at it. I don't think that I have enough traffic to my blog to make any kind of good money with it so i'll probably stick with affiliate marketing for it right now.

Dean

I don't use Adsense right now but I have been looking at it. I don't think that I have enough traffic to my blog to make any kind of good money with it so i'll probably stick with affiliate marketing for it right now.
If you want to get your blog approved by Adsense then you need to worry more about quality and the amount of content on your blog.

Some of the top priorities with getting Adsense approval are these two factors.

Catherine1

If you want to get your blog approved by Adsense then you need to worry more about quality and the amount of content on your blog.

Some of the top priorities with getting Adsense approval are these two factors.
I figured that those were two of the other factors in getting approved but I just didn't know if Google was looking for high traffic websites.

Dean

I figured that those were two of the other factors in getting approved but I just didn't know if Google was looking for high traffic websites.
There are several other things that they look at as well. A couple of things that I have found that people got declined was for not having a privacy policy and/or TOS for their site. Seems crazy but sometimes the simplest of things can get you denied.

ulterios

I am using it on a couple of my sites but I do not use it by itself. I have some form of affiliate advertising used on the sites as well. This helps keep everything balanced more and there are usually not big drops in earnings because when one is doing poorly they other often makes up for it.

This method works well for me and is consistent with the income and that is one of my favorite things in earnings, consistency! ;)

Dean

I am using it on a couple of my sites but I do not use it by itself. I have some form of affiliate advertising used on the sites as well. This helps keep everything balanced more and there are usually not big drops in earnings because when one is doing poorly they other often makes up for it.

This method works well for me and is consistent with the income and that is one of my favorite things in earnings, consistency! ;)
I like consistency myself as well, but a few drastic increases in earnings is always welcomed! :Dancing2:

Michael

I don't use adsense right now but I was planning on it in the future when I get my blog up and running. I heard that it can be hard to get approved though so I don't know how that will be.

Dean

I don't use adsense right now but I was planning on it in the future when I get my blog up and running. I heard that it can be hard to get approved though so I don't know how that will be.
It's only hard to get approved by Adsense if you violate their guidelines. As long as you do everything the way the want things to be then you should have no problem getting approved by Adsense.

Michael

It's only hard to get approved by Adsense if you violate their guidelines. As long as you do everything the way the want things to be then you should have no problem getting approved by Adsense.
some of the articles that I have seen about getting adsense approval kind of make it seem like it's real hard.