Do you market ClickBank products?

Dean

I have never done much with ClickBank myself although I am planning on getting more active in promoting ClickBank products this year, I am curious as to how many Internet Marketing Star members market ClickBank products.

Do you market ClickBank products?

vishwa

I really don't have any luck with Clickbank products. I have tried them before but unable to generate any sales. Now I am moving to Shareasale and CJ and the results are very positive. I have generated few sales there. However Clickbank products do work if it have high gravity and low refund rates.

Storm

I have signed up with them but I haven't really tried to market their products. I am thinking about it though. I saw some people writing about making lots of income from it so I started thinking about it more.

KeralMTG

I have tried to market clickbank products a little but only a few sales were made. I am going to try again with new methods because many have high profit margins.

Catherine1

Clickbank has a lot of good commission rates for many of the products. I am planning on marketing some of them soon. It seems like a good resource for digital products for affiliates to market.

JennyJ

No I don't market Clickbank products but I have been looking into it and think that I will probably be marketing them in the near future.

I was told about them from a coworker who said that they had made good money in the past with them.

ulterios

I market ClickBank products off and on, depending on my time and needs. One thing that is a must with making good money with ClickBank products is finding the right products to market and having the right people to market those products to.

A good email list with a good targeted product to market can work well. ;)

Traveler

I market some clickbank products but do not have a lot of sales because I am not putting enough time into my marketing for them. They have some good profits but I just need more sales.

Dean

I market some clickbank products but do not have a lot of sales because I am not putting enough time into my marketing for them. They have some good profits but I just need more sales.
Yes they have some items with some real good profits but don't let the profit amounts be the only thing that you consider when looking for items to market.

If you market things that sell better but have lower profits then you can make more money in the long run.

Kania

Yes I market clickbank products but only a few right now. Most of them are for products for marketing and for webmasters.

Dean

Yes I market clickbank products but only a few right now. Most of them are for products for marketing and for webmasters.
Do you like working with Clickbank products?

Why are you just marketing a few of them?

Kania

Do you like working with Clickbank products?

Why are you just marketing a few of them?
Yes I like working with them right now but I am pretty new with them. I am only marketing a few of them because I don't know too much about many other things yet. I am looking to learn about more internet marketing methods so I can market other things.

Dean

Yes I like working with them right now but I am pretty new with them. I am only marketing a few of them because I don't know too much about many other things yet. I am looking to learn about more internet marketing methods so I can market other things.
Well just take a look around Clickbank and find some products that you think that you might be interested in marketing and then do some research on the product and learn about it.

It usually only takes a little knowledge about something to be able to start marketing it. Sure, the more knowledge about something the better, but that can come over time.

Clickbank can be one of the easier platforms to make money online with.

Dean

I also heard they are paying affiliates on a weekly basis but maybe I am wrong.
I haven't done anything with Clickbank lately so I don't know for sure if they pay that often but if they do then that is something that a lot of people would like.

I know that a lot of places are starting to pay faster and more frequently so it might be true.

Ben

I was thinking about starting to market things from clickbank but I don't know if I want to get into them again. I tried some things before and kept losing my earnings because of something about refunds.

I think people were buying the products then wanting their money back so I don't know if I should give them a shot or not. I don't want to waste my time for nothing in return.

Dean

I was thinking about starting to market things from clickbank but I don't know if I want to get into them again. I tried some things before and kept losing my earnings because of something about refunds.

I think people were buying the products then wanting their money back so I don't know if I should give them a shot or not. I don't want to waste my time for nothing in return.
Well if you are marketing things that have higher refund rates then you can expect to lose some sales because of that. It's always better to try to find products that have less of a chance of seeing refunds.

Ben

Well if you are marketing things that have higher refund rates then you can expect to lose some sales because of that. It's always better to try to find products that have less of a chance of seeing refunds.
That's the plan from now on. Getting conversions that are later are reversed is a pain in the rear.

Dean

That's the plan from now on. Getting conversions that are later are reversed is a pain in the rear.
I think most of us internet marketers have been through that or will at some point. Things don't always work out as we plan and hope for but as long as we learn form our experiences then we will become better marketers.

Ben

I think most of us internet marketers have been through that or will at some point. Things don't always work out as we plan and hope for but as long as we learn form our experiences then we will become better marketers.
I have had enough of the bad experiences so I hope that things will go the opposite way from now on.