Did you think internet marketing was easy?

Dkaraly

I never thought that internet marketing was going to be easy. I even took a course about the use of social media as a tool for internet marketing and it was more complex than expected. You have to work hard and dedicate a considerable amount of time if you really want to make a decent income.

KeralMTG

Precisely. I have struggled with that for a long time in my life. At the first sign of trouble, I'd quit and blame the world for my failure. I'd curse the universe and how hard it was to make a living. Then once I started to learn from my mistakes my life improved quite a bit.
That is good mate. Learning from our mistakes makes us better and wiser. I had the problem of not learning from mine when I was younger and kept having the same problems. Once I decided to learn from them it has help improve my life too.

KeralMTG

Doing anything on the internet that has to do with business is hard, cause almost everything is saturated and everyone is doing what you're thinking of just beginning. The hard, but most profitable part is thinking of something unique and sharing it on various social medias so you can bring attention to your product, which by itself is no easy task, cause increasing the traffic for your social medias is a whole other hardship to pass.
Yes it can be very hard to think of something unique nowadays since almost everything that you can think of was done by someone else already.

I never thought that internet marketing was going to be easy. I even took a course about the use of social media as a tool for internet marketing and it was more complex than expected. You have to work hard and dedicate a considerable amount of time if you really want to make a decent income.
That is rather true mate. Some people just do not think about working harder to make more money. They just want it easy.

Milana

I didn't think that internet marketing would be easy. I thought it would take a lot of work because I have always held the belief that all good things require work in life.

I did think that the money part would happen faster than it has for me but I am in it for the long term to try to achieve some kind of financial freedom.

KeralMTG

I didn't think that internet marketing would be easy. I thought it would take a lot of work because I have always held the belief that all good things require work in life.

I did think that the money part would happen faster than it has for me but I am in it for the long term to try to achieve some kind of financial freedom.
I thought the money would be coming in sooner but it took me some months before anything good was coming in. I think many new people think internet marketing money comes fast but it does not always happen fast.

Milana

I thought the money would be coming in sooner but it took me some months before anything good was coming in. I think many new people think internet marketing money comes fast but it does not always happen fast.
I have learned that lesson also but even though some things are taking some time to develop into what I am hoping for I am keeping my faith that it will become what I have been planning on.

KeralMTG

I have learned that lesson also but even though some things are taking some time to develop into what I am hoping for I am keeping my faith that it will become what I have been planning on.
Same here for me and now that I have been doing internet marketing for a while I am starting to see some things get better. Good things will come to us who wait.

Heather

It was harder than I thought actually. But luckily I already put up a foundation of followers on my media accounts, example in facebook, that site is just a thread of posts from around the globe. So if one of my friend liked my posts it will appear on her friend's newsfeed as well, right? You just have to make a caption that will surely draw attention on the users and a good image display is a good plus as well. That kind of marketing is basically free of cost and only requires a lot of time and effort.

Maliaca22

I wouldn't say Internet marketing is easy, it takes a lot of time and concentration to make your money worth it. When i first started i thought it will be easier to make good money but i was wrong.

BSEEram

Internet marketing is not as easy as what you seen on browsing the web, watching youtube video, tutorials, friend recommendation.
I can say internet marketing is not for everyone who browse the internet on a daily basis.
If you dont have the courage, internet marketing is definitely not for you.

Milana

Same here for me and now that I have been doing internet marketing for a while I am starting to see some things get better. Good things will come to us who wait.
I am seeing some small improvements but as long as there is at least some kind of improvement I will be content. :D

KeralMTG

I am seeing some small improvements but as long as there is at least some kind of improvement I will be content. :D
That is the same attitude I had for it when I first started doing internet marketing and it is good to stay positive in the beginning the most. Now things are getting a little better all the times so I am becoming happier with my progress.

Milana

That is the same attitude I had for it when I first started doing internet marketing and it is good to stay positive in the beginning the most. Now things are getting a little better all the times so I am becoming happier with my progress.
I am happy with my progress even though it is not what I would like it to be at this time. I have started to learn many new things about online marketing so I think my results will be improving shortly.

KeralMTG

I am happy with my progress even though it is not what I would like it to be at this time. I have started to learn many new things about online marketing so I think my results will be improving shortly.
I am always learning some new things and I am trying some of them out myself. Some things I do not completely understand yet so I have not tried them but I look for info on them and see if I can use it for my benefits some time.

Milana

I am always learning some new things and I am trying some of them out myself. Some things I do not completely understand yet so I have not tried them but I look for info on them and see if I can use it for my benefits some time.
There are also many things that I do not yet completely understand myself. That is why I am spending a large amount of time searching for information to help me to understand these things better.

Will247

If most people are honest then I think they would say they thought internet marketing would be easy or at least easier than it really is. Part of that is because there is so much fake information, hype and plain old lies out there about how easy making money from this is.

Once they try it for themselves and don't get money falling in their laps then they get discouraged and many give up. If it was that easy then the whole world would be doing in and everyone would be rich.

KeralMTG

There are also many things that I do not yet completely understand myself. That is why I am spending a large amount of time searching for information to help me to understand these things better.
I do that often myself to help me learn about new things to make improvements.

If most people are honest then I think they would say they thought internet marketing would be easy or at least easier than it really is. Part of that is because there is so much fake information, hype and plain old lies out there about how easy making money from this is.

Once they try it for themselves and don't get money falling in their laps then they get discouraged and many give up. If it was that easy then the whole world would be doing in and everyone would be rich.
I always see many people saying that they thought internet marketing was a fast and easy way to make a lot of money but that is because they have not tried doing it yet. It is much harder than most people are thinking it is.

Will247

I always see many people saying that they thought internet marketing was a fast and easy way to make a lot of money but that is because they have not tried doing it yet. It is much harder than most people are thinking it is.
Yep! They think it's easy money that you make and all you have to do is collect it. That's not what really happens as those of us who have been there know.

KeralMTG

I think internet marketing was easy and I can earn more money so I started doing after staring my work I came to know we have to do more work for internet marketing and we cant get money easily.
I thought like that a little myself when I first started and before then. After you start doing it and you don't make a lot of money and have to work harder you realize how much work is needed.

Have you been doing it a long time?

yuekai

It is easy actually to do marketing in internet, but the problem is you have more competitor on this since all people around the world can access easily the internet, almost all people now are using the internet for marketing specially social media like facebook , instagram etc.