Did you think internet marketing was easy?

szerjhex18

I don't think its's easier, Because when we say Internet it means globally. And if you want to market online your product globally you also need a hard work to pursue your business. Because people on internet can search so many product, they can compare easily those product to each other, they can search so easy if those products are good or bad. They can easily change their mind. It look's easy to market online because you can just sit in front of your computer and do all your tricks just to market your product. But It can be hard in a sense of building-up and convincing people and make a stand out to others.
There are so many ways to market online. We just need to know a best strategy on marketing. But it is not easier that it's look.

samie peralta

Yes it's easy for other popular persons but in some commoner probably it's not you need fame to have a good result in internet marketing, just facing the fact that if you have nothing you cannot make it.

iamchenita

Before I started to do internet marketing I thought that it was an easy way to make some good amounts of money. after I started doing internet marketing I learned that it is not as easy as I thought. What about you?

In my case, I found it also so hard to make money online because of the fact that in order to get money online, we have to put our all efforts to reach the amount of money we expected for. As I started doing internet marketing, I learned that patience and dedication is the key in surviving this type of marketing in internet. I mean not all people survived this kind of internet marketing because they find it so boring and the flow of the money online is so stiff.

jude

Internet marketing is difficult and lot of companies/industries are struggling with to increase their revenue. The competition in the market is very tough now and every company these days has an online presence. Marketers utilize different techniques to double and maintain the product sales. They use email marketing, product advertising and social media channels to spread the awareness of their brand and the services to the customers but to succeed in the market and to promote the product sales, the companies require an effective marketing strategy.

e=mc2

Internet marketing takes work. Most of us have been programmed to work 9-5 jobs. It takes a new set of skills and determination to make money for yourself in internet marketing. In a way it is like being a scientist, where we ask questions and experiment to find the answers.

IMpossible

This has been the question that's been lingering at the back of my head lately! If internet marketing should really be that complicated or easy!
Well I guess all we need is awareness or work around familiarization in the beginning years of experience (I started for less than a year!)

Afterwards, It would not be that complicated anymore.

I hope this helps!

JB Fernandez

It's not a walk in the part. You should devote time and effort on it. Yes it is really easy to post something online to market your business or product. But the thing is, not everybody is getting the attention that they need.

joey_2tep

There is no such thing as easy when it comes to marketing on the internet. You are correct about having a lot competitors.
We are aware that marketing is what lets people know that you’ve got something to offer and you always see marketing in our every day life. When you’re hungry and watching TV at night, there’s a reason why most of the commercials you see is mostly related to food. That’s exactly the principle internet marketing has.
You’ve got something awesome to share. Internet marketing takes that awesomeness and shows everyone how much value there is in what you’ve got. That is part of your investment and I tell you and it's not easy at first because you may face a different kind of failures. I think it is just going to be a question of "how long can you stand the pressure of failure".

junrose123

I agree with you guys that internet marketing is not an easy task to do, it has a lot of trials that you will encounter to fully understand how it works. It entails a lot of hard work and patience in order to succeed in that type of business. Internet marketing has a broad way of task and ideas that cannot be overcome in just a single ways. It will really takes time to fully understand and implement well the internet marketing since it has a lot of uncertainty and risks that everyone should fully consider.

KeralMTG

There is no such thing as easy when it comes to marketing on the internet. You are correct about having a lot competitors.
We are aware that marketing is what lets people know that you’ve got something to offer and you always see marketing in our every day life. When you’re hungry and watching TV at night, there’s a reason why most of the commercials you see is mostly related to food. That’s exactly the principle internet marketing has.
You’ve got something awesome to share. Internet marketing takes that awesomeness and shows everyone how much value there is in what you’ve got. That is part of your investment and I tell you and it's not easy at first because you may face a different kind of failures. I think it is just going to be a question of "how long can you stand the pressure of failure".
Some people think that you can get success fast and they don't have to stand the pressure of failure. How long is a good enough time to accept failure before giving up though?

In my case, I found it also so hard to make money online because of the fact that in order to get money online, we have to put our all efforts to reach the amount of money we expected for. As I started doing internet marketing, I learned that patience and dedication is the key in surviving this type of marketing in internet. I mean not all people survived this kind of internet marketing because they find it so boring and the flow of the money online is so stiff.
I agree with you. Many people think it is so easy to make money online but it takes a lot of time to do and is not easy like people think.