Best way to gather emails?

Nomnom

I've read that establishing an email list is one of the most important things to do if you want to have a successful marketing campaign. But I have long wondered how I could collect emails. They say that a good landing page should be made. But what if I just have a regular blog that talks about business and stuff. Do I still need to create a landing page in order to get emails?

Is there an easy way to do this in a WordPress site? All my websites are made using WordPress. Also, is there an effective way to gather emails without using a landing page? Is there a proper plugin for that?

Dean

You read that correctly. A good email list can be a great asset for your internet marketing efforts and make you some good money. This is actually one form of marketing that many people will make the most money from so a good email list is very valuable.

Having a good landing page is one way to build an email list but if you don't have one then you can build one by other means. You can create, buy or find an ebook or some other digital product that the people that visit your site will find value in and offer it as a freebie to people who subscribe to you.

You can have a sign-up widget or popup on your site that people will see with your offer and that can help to generate some emails.

You can also have a subscribe button on Facebook as well as doing some other social media marketing to help build up your list.

There are many ways but these are a couple of the easiest ways to build yourself a list.