Best Google Adsense alternatives for earning money?

alexanderzx360

I'm starting to make some videos that might or might not go viral, and I'm wondering what are the best advertisement service to include in your video that could earn me the most money, It doesn't have to be Youtube, it could be something like Vimeo, but I need other alternatives besides Google Adsense.

vinaya

I have never done this but I think you can monetize your video with affiliate products. If your video can manage to attract clicks from them viewers, you can sell affiliate products and make money from your video marketing campaign. However, the affiliate products you share on gthe video must be on line with the theme of your video.

alexanderzx360

I have never done this but I think you can monetize your video with affiliate products. If your video can manage to attract clicks from them viewers, you can sell affiliate products and make money from your video marketing campaign. However, the affiliate products you share on gthe video must be on line with the theme of your video.

Hey! Thanks for your answer!
I remember doing this thing back in '08, I made a video that got really popular back then and a guy came to me on private message and said he would give me 30$ just to put a link and a small paragraph in the description. I did that and he paid me. That's the only time I've been reached by someone to do that but I was wondering if maybe nowadays there are any webpages that specialize in this kind of thing
Cheers